Reviews for Gatekeeper
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 4/28/2007
All I got about the sun was the clothing during the bonding. When the guy wore orange color, like the sun ans the girl white and blue, like the moon.:) did I catch something or was the conciedence? I still liking the story.
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 4/28/2007
*pats on the head* don't worry. I like it. :) I like the beginnings of the chapter a lot and so far so good on the characters.
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Oh. My. God! I *LOVE* your work! This story is so... so... WOW. *oglies* You have rich discriptions and your writing appeals to all the senses. Please keep up the excellent work.

P.S. I also like your Wild Life and am looking forward to seeing more of that story! _ *heart*
Esquirella chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
AWESOME update! Loved the way Kaji handled Aniol's failed escape plan.

Sometimes it takes several chapters for stories to gain reviewers. Don't give up on this one! It's FAB!
Kathleen Moon chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
I love this story! I can't wait for more! I wonder who Aniol really is, and when you'll reveal that information...please update really really soon!
bahlovkarizma chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I'm liking it so far, please continue.
Vampgurl99 chapter 4 . 4/25/2007
WOW! I'm amazed by the depth of this story! It's absolutely magnificent! I love it to death right now, and I'm upset that there's only four chapters so far! I want more!

First off, the beginning chapter, if you hadn't had three other chapters already posted, I might have been a little turned off. I was so utterly confused, especially since you didn't establish who the person drowning was. Not that that's bad thing, because I get that you're trying to do the whole 'mysterious prologue' thing and I have nothing against that. Is the person drowning Aniol? Or someone completely different? I'm still confused and I wish you could clear that up, but that may be why you're not saying who the person is. To leave poor little readers like me in suspense. You suck! Just kidding, but seriously, your first chapter is really mysterious!

I like that fact that you've only posted four chapters, but I'm already loving the characters. I thought that in the last paragraph or two, Kaji was going to hit Aniol. Totally unexpected when he kissed Aniol! Woot! Finally some unresolved angst! I really can't say much about Aniol, because he's such the enigma. It should be interesting to read more about Aniol, he's just so intriguing!

I think that you have a lot of paths to take with this story, the whole prophecy bit and the fact that the main characters know nothing about each other and Aniol knows nothing about himself. If you could add a little more setting detail I think you'd be all set. I don't mean, what's in the rooms per say, but the country it self. Is there a war going on? Why did the prophecy come about? Is each bonding closely monitored to see if it fulfills the prophecy? Why was Kaji's original bonding ceremony highly anticipated? I'm sure most of these questions will be answered over time, I just wanted to let you know that readers are thinking this.

It's sad to see that you haven't got the recognition that you deserve! Good authors always should have hundreds of reviews! But that's why I made mine extra long rather than a quick "Good job, update!" crap review. I hate those, although they do work to let you know that this person or that person is reading your work. Anyways, I'm getting a little off topic, and it's time for me to end this. So, like all starving readers, I ask for you to update. I will return and review the next chapter, don't worry! Love the story.

Vampgurl99
Esquirella chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
OMG! You HAVE to continue!
tt chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Hmm, I gather then that Aniol may be from this land of silver and the moon in the relationship.

I am most curious as to Kaji's sudden usage of little mate to refer to Aniol... is it intended to be an endearment which he will use from now on or was it just a transitional term Kaji used for him?

So does this mean Kaji upgraded from a prophecy to a legend? *Kind of being rhetorical here ;-)

My favorite part - "I don't get out much." He stated monotonously."

LOL
tt chapter 2 . 4/24/2007
So Aniol is not a slave... Kaji seems to be not too phased by the change in bondmate and I am interested to find out more why this is. Is he so bound by tradition that who he was bound to was of little consequence to him or will Aniol awaken in Kaji the true meaning of being bonded.
tt chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I enjoyed how you brought these two together. Mixing the two perspectives seemed to give it a live action feel.

I look forward to learning how they will move forward now that their lives are intertwined.
kuokie chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I like your story! I didn't like the first chapter that much but the second one is better.
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27