Reviews for Gatekeeper
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 51 . 6/29/2007
yay! you're getting the hang of it! whoo hoo! i loved this one. perfect, yes it was. ha ha. you're not twisted! just a bit perved up now. lol. Welcome to teh club! ha ha.
Lily chapter 61 . 6/29/2007
Wow, that is all that i can say! Your writing talent realy amazes me! I really loved how at the beginning of each chapter, you had a little prologue! That was a great idea! Really liked the plotline and the use of words! Thanxs for posting this up and sharing your story with people! Great job and I hope you continue writing in the future! _
Amandine chapter 61 . 6/29/2007
well it was a pleasure reading story was great and your updates i checked if there was a new am i to do now? oh but i see you've got a new read it now!

i saw Aniol's death,meaning i'm quite cynical and when i read stories as "dramatic" as yours i can't help but think people will Kaji were going to war and Aniol, being is other half,were going too.i just thought "oh no,here,he's gonna die" friends don't want to watch movies with me cause of this habit of

sorry for any mistake in english,i'm french and my reading and understanding are way better than my writing.

thanks again for Gatekeepers.i'm always grateful to read well- written luck with your next works :-)
Love Eternally chapter 61 . 6/29/2007
ok im craying and laughing at the same time because i read the last to chapters in one time. please please, write a new story because they are great.
Lily of the Plains chapter 61 . 6/28/2007
Aww, how sweet. Makes me wish I could have someone who loved me like that!

I loved the ending, and it was so completely sweet.
C. Khafre chapter 61 . 6/28/2007
What? Epilogue already? I seriously thought there were at least 10 more chapters remaining, but I guess not. Well a good way to end the story I guess. I almost got mad that you killed Aniol off, but you didn't so I was happy. And heh, I guess Rogue, Arian, Yuan and Lira didn't end up with any of each other after all (well, maybe Rogue and Arian...lol)! Thanks for your quick updates and good story. I enjoyed reading every chapter! : D
tsukamaru chapter 61 . 6/28/2007
what a great and happy end!

thankies!

_
Kathleen Moon chapter 61 . 6/28/2007
of course I didn't abandon ship...you had convinced me to hold on to one more chapter, and I'm glad I did...o, sequel with Arian and Rogue? please please please? I hate stories with unhappy or bittersweet endings...those make me sad and I read stories to make me happier than I already am...that's why I considered abandoning ship..but you came through.

This is a wonderful story, better than any other of yours I have read. As you have probably noticed by now, you are one of my favorite authors, and I look forward eagerly to any and all of your stories...now to do a full rounded critique...and I suspect that you'll like the length of this review.

While this story was confusing at times, it was like a mystery, like a box that opened to another box that opened to another box...it was very intriguing...thus the reason I couldn't wait to read more. The characters were very believeable and I admire the way that you were able to give them all dimensions and were able to keep with the character. Where other writers may start losing focus of the story or of the personality of the character, you stayed remarkably on track. I myself find that hard to do, although I am getting better at it.

As for the story itself, very complex, lots of dimension, great storyline...I might even go back and reread it, I liked it so much...just depends on how much time I have. The idea of the gatekeeper...pure genious, and the two worlds...I can barely create one, but you created two that needed to be open to each other in order for balance to reign. Great job...

Okay, I think that's it. Once more, I do hope there is a sequel because I would hate to be introduced to Arian and not read a story about his own love life (especially if it involves Rogue) but that is up to you. I promise to TRY to not coerce you into writing one...(but I'd REALLY REALLY REALLY like one -puppy eyes-). lol. Great job, look forward to reading more of your stuff...adios!
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 61 . 6/28/2007
Ok. I forgive you for the last chapter. Everybody got fixed and we got some smut, lol. Is this the end now though? Please write a sequel! I can't live without these guys now!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
coldloner chapter 61 . 6/28/2007
YawnieBug chapter 40 . 6/28/2007
Congrats! And yes... I'll be insane if I didn't like it. :)
electraray chapter 5 . 6/28/2007
i'm sorry that this story doesn't have as many reviews as it deserves. but anyway, just wanna give a thumbs up (perhaps 2? heh) to your narrative. but your paragraphs are kinda long and they make my eyes swim.
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
OMG! O.O

At, "impact of steel upon flesh" I dropped a tear. I know you will somehow revive Aniol or kill Kaji so that he can still be with him (LOL).

You'd better update soon. The fastest yet!

~Your #1 FAN (till the END),

Shizu _
coldloner chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
update right away, i need to know what happens, im crying, he died!
KiyashiChan chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
Wow... I am kinda confused now... If Kiev died in the prologue to this chapter to save Kaji.. Ugh.. I don't know.. maybe you can just explain the prologue and the ending of this chapter to me? Please?

*Kiyashi falls to the ground tears coming over her, as she realizes that her father's sword is gone all be cause of her rash decision. She can do nothing as Rogue has disappeared.*
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »