Reviews for Gatekeeper
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
How could you? I feel like crying now. It's just, I get all attached to characters and I am in a slight state of shock. Seriously, how could you do that to Aniol, and Kaji, and me! This epilogue better be damn good. :*o) I'm trying to smile through tears here. You'd better feel guilty! Update soon!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
tsukamaru chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
don't tell me that aniol died!

so sad!

great update! can't wait for the epilogue!

_
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 50 . 6/27/2007
ha ha ha. Little Aniol is getting brave! i'm so happy! anyways, i need to clean, but i will be coming back to teh story later. whoo hoo! lol
Amandine chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
oh no, not the end yet! it was a great story,one you don't want to man,you're just cruel!oh dare you kill Aniol?why? so sad.i'm not crying because i felt it still,you're mean :-(

see u next chapter :-)
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 49 . 6/27/2007
hee hee. more sexual frustration for poor kaji and aniol. ha ha. Arian's so cute. very bright lad, he is.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 48 . 6/27/2007
Whoo hoo! yay for teh brother-in-laws!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 47 . 6/27/2007
whoo hoo! i loves it! hee hee hee. i have to get cleaning soon, my grandma is coming to visit, so i need to clean the entire house... but i'll finish chap. 50, then go clean.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 46 . 6/27/2007
aw.. how sad. tragic little narrative... poor baby...
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 45 . 6/27/2007
ooh suspense! yay-ness!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 44 . 6/27/2007
hee hee. oh the poor boy... he's so scared... poor aniol!
Lily of the Plains chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
I'm really honestly enjoying this, and I'm kind of sad that this has to come to end. Being the emotional person that I am, I adored the drama and the humor, and I'm an eternal fan of fantasy stories.

I've had little issues with the grammar here and there, but it's mostly been excellent.

The one other thing I'd like to mention is that I would've liked to see more of Rogue and whatnot, just to have a little more explanation, but this was Aniol and Kaji's story, not Rogue's, right?

I also think that the personal history of a few people could have been slightly more indepth, and that it might have been interesting to see a little more of Karl, of what he was doing and why, his thought processes and whatnot, since we barely saw him but he was basically the catalyst of the entire story.

In any case, I do really like it, especially the moments of sweetness and the dynamic of Kaji and Aniol. I also really enjoyed the ideas of balance, from a philosophical standpoint, and I liked how well everything seemed to fit together.
Kathleen Moon chapter 60 . 6/27/2007
I am going to kill you! no! ANiol can't die! abandoning ship! abandoning ship!
Kurohane Shizumi chapter 59 . 6/26/2007
Yes. Go Kaji and Arian!

Come on next chapter!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 43 . 6/26/2007
whoo hoo! sorry i vanished, i've been very busy, i haven't had time to finish. i feel terrible for it. anyways, the second kink was MUCH better than the first. i did like the first! it was just kinda shy, i guess. anyways.

ok, here let me explain emo and goth. if someone else has already, oh well. goth is kinda more a fashion statement than anything. Goths dress up in black clothes, with dark make-up. Emo is compatible to Goth, but not the same. Emo stands for "emotional" which i am sure someone has told you, if you hadn't figured it out already. Emo kids are dark, sullen, have low self-esteem, and are often accused of cutting themselves whether or not they do it. they also dress in dark clothes, but feel so bad about themselves they don't care about dressing up like Goths do. they might wear heavy eyeliner and maybe dark mascara regarless of gender. ha ha. emo kids are are really just sad, hurt, confused, and in need of help. goths, like to play dress up. that's pretty much it. sorry for ranting like this, but i have to make sure everyone knows the difference between emo and goths.

uh... yay for 300 reviews! and you're welcome, i guess? ha ha.
tleiaxu chapter 59 . 6/26/2007
Hi Kyobouryuu, I've been reviewing this on Aarinfantasy, but I just joined Fiction Press and saw you here! So I thought I'd drop in and add you to my Author list . Now I see you have lots of stories waiting to be read. Yay! Hehe hope you are well
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »