Reviews for Gatekeeper
C. Khafre chapter 59 . 6/25/2007
Yeah I like this chapter too! And no, I like Arian; and yes, somehow I don't like Lira. Coz she usually sounds incredibly brat-like lol. And wow, I think you said Yuan is blonde, and I've always pictured him as black-haired... or maybe I read it wrong? Good chapter, read more soon!
KiyashiChan chapter 59 . 6/25/2007
I'm BACK! I am so sorry I didn't get to review the other chapter you put up this past week, but I was out of town and didn't have computer access.. *pouts* But you did an excellent job on those chapters... NO! Arian and Rogue can't get together... cuz I want Arian and if Rogue claims him Rogue will have twice as many reasons to hate and kill me...

*Kiyashi mutters under her breath to herself, "Ugh, that boy is so hard headed..." She then turns to follow Rogue and see if she can talk some sense into him.*
Kathleen Moon chapter 59 . 6/25/2007
no, you had crushed my hopes of Yuan and Rogue, so now, I'm matchmaking for Arian and Rogue...they would be such a cute pair! please oh please oh please? -puppy eyes- Great chapter as always...update soon!
Love Eternally chapter 59 . 6/25/2007
That boy is going to drive him insane. Poor Rogue. But yay. Awesome chapter. Arian is rather interesting.
C. Khafre chapter 58 . 6/24/2007
I know it sounds silly but thank god about Lira! But now we have another dilemma, since Arian may have replaced Lira in a way (if you know what i'm talking about lol). Good chapter, short but effective and informative.
Love Eternally chapter 58 . 6/23/2007
Wow. Sorry I missed so much. I'm glad I caught up though. I'm going to have to put this one my story alert. I usually go into my review history to check it but apparently that won't work for me anymore. I'm too absent minded to keep up with it I guess. I like Arian, and why do I get the feeling he's going to go for Rogue? Anyways, he got to show up the assassin. He planned better than him. Poor Rogue. Such a blow to the ego, and the guy wasn't even the world they live in for a day, but he planned an attack better than him. _ Go Arian!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 42 . 6/23/2007
whho ho! if Kaji didn't have his temper, he wouldn't be Kaji anymore. More like a Kaji replica.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 41 . 6/23/2007
hee hee hee. yay-ness. ok. so now, here we have everyone finally figuring out who Aniol is. awesome.
I'll Be Your Fairytale chapter 58 . 6/23/2007
I'm so sorry about not upodating. I get annoyed with myself when I feel I'm not being a faithful reviewer. So, this review is not only for this chapter, but also for the ones I didn't review too.

I love everything that's happening at the moment. The whole gate thing is really cool and I thought Kaji was so sweet with his little breakdown when he realised Aniol was OK. Poor baby.

Now, a serious matter. I know it can happen where people write a story with the main characters being gay, then end up having all other side pairings gay too, which is cool sometimes, and sometimes a bit too much, but pretty please can you not put Rogue with Lira. Put him with Yuan (yes I still like that idea very much, lol!) or even Arian, cause I rather like the sound of that too, you know?

Anyways, please update really soon and I apologise for my awfully long spiel!

Luv, I-B-Y-F, x
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 40 . 6/23/2007
hot damn. this was infinately better than last time kaji tried to get all sex-beast with aniol. ha ha. i'm glad i decided to stop after this . and it's only 4:30 a.m. lol. good night from me. lol. i think i can read this rest tomorrow.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 39 . 6/23/2007
WHOO HOO! I knew it! mwha ha ha ha ha. ha. ha. *yawn* as excited as i am, i am still really tired... i will stop for know after chapter 40.

by the way, congrats on getting over 300 comments.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 38 . 6/23/2007
oh. indeed. the plot does thicken. significantly.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 37 . 6/23/2007
oh. fun. i am almost done with my quest to reach chapter 40 tonight. ha.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 36 . 6/23/2007
oh my. that was very heroic.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 35 . 6/23/2007
oh le gasp! how frightful!
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »