Reviews for Gatekeeper
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 34 . 6/23/2007
mwha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. ha.

poor sweet baby. little Aniol is feeling a bit emo tonight. as is Kaji. it's gonna be ok! cheer up emo-kids!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 33 . 6/23/2007
oh. this was worth the torment. squee. moving on.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 32 . 6/23/2007
sigh. ah, sweet bliss. the suspense is killing me. ripping me apart from the inside out. i love it. i think i shall wallow in it a bit. type a long comment so i can bathe in the anxiousness i feel to find out what happens. oh such a bitter sweet addiction.

anyways. i am very excited about the next chapter. but i want to throw a small party-in-a-comment for you first.

i admire how far this story is going. i also admire how much sense the plot still has. some stories i have read in the past, drag on too long and lose what made them good in the beginning. your story still has life in it, and i am happy that i found such an amazing author here on this amazing website.

kudos for you.

party-in-a-comment is now over. and now, for the next chapter.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 31 . 6/23/2007
oh i laugh! ha ha. that's nice. very nice. i commend you. ha ha

Yuan is pissed, yes?
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 30 . 6/23/2007
whee! water water water. ha ha. 10 chapters to go.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 29 . 6/23/2007
aw... that's so cute.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 28 . 6/23/2007
ha ha ha! brilliant. mwha. yuan. and rogue. hurray. next chapter! i am determined to get through 40. no matter how late.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 27 . 6/23/2007
ha ha ha ha. oh my, i can't stop laughing. poor poor Lira. ha ha. poor Kaji! at this rate, he won't ever get any real action. mwha ha ha ha ha ha.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 26 . 6/22/2007
ha ha ha. yay. poorly written action scene. i hate to say it, but you need some practice in that area. i hope you get better at it as the story continues...
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 25 . 6/22/2007
whoo hoo! the movie was good, but i think this is better.

HURRAY FOR SEXUAL TENSION!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 24 . 6/22/2007
whe! yay-ness for Rogue and his spectacular blade performance! whoo hoo! im in love with rogue now too. ha ha. i am going to postpone reading the next chapter for a bit. i'm watching a movie. so, i'll read the up to chapter 40 after the movie. ha ha.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 23 . 6/22/2007
finally i get to finish reading this. gah. i had a million things i had to do before finishing this. *is sad* anyways. it's brilliant. ha ha.
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 22 . 6/22/2007
oh! smexy mystery personage from da past, eh? AWESOME!
I Enjoy Cotton Socks chapter 21 . 6/22/2007
ha ha! i loves it! whoo hoo! i'm glad i didn't try to read this last night... anyways. hurray for Yuan! ha ha. poor sweetie.

i think i am going to try and make it to chap. 40. ha ha. let's see if i can.
JakarMalanox chapter 58 . 6/22/2007
lol i suppose that you're right...thank you for the well wishes

this was a cute chapter...How many chapters are you planning on having?
402 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »