Reviews for Dusty Piano
Frogalog chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
mm, i like the over all metaphor with the piano and the music, nice. thanks for the review too.
Kusje chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I love the idea of a 'dusty piano', sends alot of imagery in my head. Great job!
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I really liked this part:

'The words that have drenched my lips

They way your hands gripped my hips'

I think the ending could go either way between needing some editing, or leaving it as an unconventional rhyme. I really do think it works both ways; it's just a matter of your opinion on the subject. :)

Over all, very well done.
guarded-heart71 chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
i liked this poem alot! everything was perty good except the ending, how it didnt rhyme and kind of just left off. its sounds perty good that way though.
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
The rhyme scheme changes quite a few timers, but I think this is an excellent poem and constructive crticism in not im my nature, ha ha. I just give the worst praises you've ever heard and they usually come after some long review about.. coffee or music. So consider yourself lucky, ha ha. And I don't know what this has to do with anything, but I really enjoyed reading your profile. Lol. I'm a poet (one with little talent, but a poet nonetheless) and an emo cutter girl (but I'm trying to change that, ha ha) so I'm glad thing worked out for you and you didn't fall into the trap of, well, you know, amateur tattoo art, if we want to make it sound a little more pleasant. Lol. So good job.. But if I don't leave, I'll end up with a 50 page essay instead of a review. Peace out, homie! (LOL, just kidding.)