Reviews for Inside
MetalCloud chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Oh my god, I just got jealous. 'It's own raw torture', I love that line. I really love that. I am going through a rough time right now and your poetry really speaks to me.
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Great poem. It's so sad. Well done.

Twilight Starr
K.Andrews chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
It felt like.. a sort of study on perspective. Obviously heightened as you are talking about individuals in therapy, but still, interesting and relatable. I love poems with words, not just some other smug author trying to impress us with his/her stunning vocabulary, because, although I haven't got anything against stunning vocabularies, it focuses more on the point, message etc.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is so depressing. I can see the point behind it, though. It's easy to say stuff when you're on the outside, but perspective changes rather quickly when you're on the recieving end of such commentary.

The summary helps, honestly.

The third stanza strikes me as especially meaningful. I take no real issue with anything in this poem. Unfortunately, I feel I can't grasp it quite as I'm supposed to ... mainly because I'm usually on the outside of things. Except for inside jokes.

Thanks for the review. The point of it was to be an acrostic. Those are hard when you start to think about it. First stanza is that way because it made the words fit.

Felicia.
Bri Neves chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Interesting and powerful. I liked this.
sharks don't sleep chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
This is really interesting. Sometimes being on the outside of things is a bit easier than this, huh? I love your style. Great job!

Falcon
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Intriguing. I really liked your style here. Great job.
Atropa Belladonna87 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
of course when you're inside someone's group, and you know sth abt them that others don't, it gives you a sense of responsibility towards them. excellent poem. really. D
Nonya Soum chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Very cool and true. Sometimes being on the inside is harder than the outside. Oddly, it requires more watching... sometimes. The last 2 stanzas are the most powerful, I think. It's all fantastic, but those 2 really bring it out. Great job!

Write on!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Interesting view on things. "These things that make us odd./What they do...I do,/Intrigues me." I relate to those lines a lot. I loved the third stanza so much. "Its own raw torture." Wonderful job.