Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Sabi2 chapter 35 . 12/26/2013
wow! great story! I wish you would make a sequel that was focused on these characters... maybe set it forward a couple hundred years ;P

Anyway. wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.
PaintedPicture chapter 35 . 9/3/2013
awesome story! It was so enjoyable and unexpected
Michelle Fang chapter 34 . 8/21/2013
I started this story today and finished it in one breath. Forget homework. _
You are an amazing writer! I loved the characters (even/especially the bad guys), the dialogue (one of the best parts, in my opinion), the world (or should I say, people of the Otherworld), the culture (another best part), and the snatches of Irish, and probably other stuff that I've forgotten to mention.
Danika and Kaedan (I did wonder why was he sometimes called Kaede) are an adorable couple. I barely remembered that they fell in love in just a few days. I saw right through Jessie and Garrett - cool points for me - and I'm pretty sure I let out a sigh when they finally got together. Fionn just made me laugh. I was very happy that Ashera turned out to be crazy; that's my favorite kind of villain. So yeah. Any iffy parts that usually make me scoff were smoothed out and disguised and written so elegantly that I hardly noticed them. And yes, there were a bunch of clichés, as you pointed out, but I liked them.
I'm definitely following the sequel! Keep it up! :D
ChrnoDude chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Girl knows how to throw a knife, nice.
ChrnoDude chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Sigh, this is sounding really sad...This better have a happy ending! lol
ChrnoDude chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Bah! This is gonna get worse before it gets better huh?
ChrnoDude chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Wow, I would have been freaking out if every time I looked I saw a vampire in my rear view mirror.
ChrnoDude chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
Oh shit...
ChrnoDude chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Well someone is taking this all in stride.
ChrnoDude chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Hmm, I like Danika she sounds like a cute 5 foot something bad ass.
bfl2ma chapter 34 . 7/8/2013
I absolutely love this story and I'm so sad to see it end, I look forward to more of your stories :)
bfl2ma chapter 32 . 7/8/2013
Woot woot, kaeden and danika are pretty damn awesome. :)
Rose chapter 35 . 7/3/2013
Oh my gosh. I am running SO late this morning but I couldn't resist leaving a review immediately, haha. This is a fantastic story! It feels like it's been ages since I've read a decent fantasy story, especially on the internet, so I'm just... so happy right now.

I'm not a great reviewer, unfortunately, so all I can really say is that I love your writing. The characters were engaging and relatable, the pacing struck a nearly perfect balance (I tend to like things a touch slower, but that's really not at all important in this case), and this might be the first time I haven't immediately wanted to call b.s. on two people falling so deeply in love after only a week. That usually ruins stories for me, but even when I realized it had been a week, it simply didn't occur to me that there was anything wrong. Like I knew it wasn't realistic, exactly, but it fit so perfectly and was written so gracefully that I believed anyway.

Excellent, excellent work! :)
Ali-Kernschatten chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
So I started with your other story... and then I got around to reading this one... and they're both fabulous. Take as long as you want, I'm completely content with what you've written so far... but, y'know, you're such a good writer and all that... it'd just be such a shame if you didn't exercise your creativity in the form of more writing. Just occasionally. Or when you feel moved. Or more often then that. No pressure though... ;) Still, you're awesome, your story's awesome, and your level of education is also frightfully impressive. Good job!
blackrule chapter 35 . 6/20/2013
Well welcome back! I can't quite remember what this story was about but I remember liking it very much. I need to reread it. Can't wait for you to post more of the story sounds excellent.
260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »