Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Twilight Starr chapter 24 . 7/18/2008
Ah, there's the trigger. ;) The visit from Fionn was interesting. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 23 . 7/18/2008
The friendly banter between friends was cute. It made me smile. It doesn't sound like the Annemarie secret is a good one to keep from Kaeden. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 22 . 7/18/2008
Great job at the end with the foreshadowing. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 21 . 7/18/2008
The beginning of the chapter was cute. The ending created a dangerous, suspenseful air. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 20 . 7/18/2008
"get ahole of" should be "get a hold of". "ahold" should be "a hold", considering ahold isn't a word. Jessie is a relateable character. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 19 . 7/18/2008
"reasont" should be "reason". The headaches are a great foreshadowing clue. It sounds like she is only pretending to take energy. It looks like Jessie might learn about the otherworld later if something's triggered. ;) Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 18 . 7/18/2008
"horizen" should be "horizon". I wonder about the guilt. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 17 . 7/18/2008
'it's "human" form' should be 'it's "human" form'. I like that he was saved. Nice work.

faultlessimperfection chapter 25 . 7/18/2008
I'd been wondering where on earth this story had gone! Nice to see it back and a nice update... I hope that there can be more soon. You really are a good writer.
techiegirl chapter 25 . 7/18/2008
this story is so freaking awsome!
maidengarnet chapter 25 . 7/17/2008
You're right. You ARE evil. Now update more, darnit! I want more Kaedan and Danika! You make us wait far too long! Its been foorehver!
Twilight Starr chapter 16 . 7/16/2008
Well, I would be scared. I liked how we got most of the answers in this chapter. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 15 . 7/16/2008
Great job at description. I like the pace. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 14 . 7/16/2008
Amazing chapter. I sort of suspected Garrett wasn't what he seemed. Now I'm wondering what is he. Nice work.

Twilight Starr chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
Oh, that doesn't sound good. Great cliffhanger.

263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »