Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
chimerica chapter 24 . 4/19/2008
YAY!

A new chapter! ...well, not exactly new but still.

Love this story and love the humor you stick in, makes me laugh so much!

Hope you update soon and win the competition!

P.S. If you can, can you tell me the fiction of your friend?
ItalianQT chapter 24 . 4/5/2008
Excellent storyso far!I cant wait see what happens now that Fionnis there! Update soon! :-)
ZED chapter 24 . 3/29/2008
SIMPLY WICKED , IM IMPRESSED WITH A BIT MORE IMPROOVEMENT YOU MIGHT GET IT PUBLISHED.

BE MORE DESCRIPTIVE OF PLACE AND SETTING WERE THINGS ARE TAKING PLACE.

YOU COULD ALSO DESCRIBE AND SPEND MORE TIME ON THE ACTION SCENES. SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO MAKE IT MORE OBVIUS THE DANGER SOME OF THE CHARACTERS ARE IN . ALL IN ALL ONE OF THE BEST PIECES IV READ.

GOOD LUCK .
Chika chapter 24 . 3/28/2008
Ah! I love your story so much! The whole shadow and light walker thing is a welcome relief from endless plots only about werewolves, vampires, and demons. I love your diversity. Please update soon! I want to see what Fionn does!
Gracie Girlie chapter 24 . 3/28/2008
found this today and have spent all afternoon reading it!

the glowing thing reminds me of 'stardust'

xx
Brivolbn7Q chapter 24 . 3/27/2008
Awesome chapter. I can't wait until she alters. Update soon.
maidengarnet chapter 24 . 3/27/2008
Oh no! He's going to move in on Kaedan's girl! Shoo, slutty light walker, shoo! (I know, I know, they can't exactly help the sleep-around nature, but still.) Here's hoping you win! (You know, if you update a LOT, you'd probably win... hint, hint!)
faultlessimperfection chapter 24 . 3/27/2008
Oh! Does a review competition mean you will post a lot to give us more chapters to comment on? :D Seriously though, nice chapter. It'll be interesting to see how the Fionn thing plays out.
Aliska Snoak chapter 24 . 3/27/2008
Ooh I just want to read more! I found this chapter quite funny. You're very good at bulding atmospheres. Truly remarquable, I just cant wait for the next update now! I felt that the chapter was a little short but thats probably me as a reader loving the story so much..anyway, i have a feeling the new guy in town's gonna be trouble! Update soon pretty please:-D
Aliska Snoak chapter 23 . 3/22/2008
I absolutely love your story. You're a talented writer and i really like your style. I hope you'll update soon...i can't wait!
chimerica chapter 23 . 3/22/2008
*Takes a very, very, very deep breath*

UP-DATE, UP-DATE, UP-DATE~!

Sorry, sorry, I know how busy people get when finals roll around but I can't help it, I LLOVE(stretches out, underlines, italicizes, bolds, and capitalizes) this story...

And I don't think I've added it to my favorite stories yet...

I will, when it's finished.

Please update soon(when you have free, free time with no studying, homework, or plans to go out with friends...Cause seriously, during finals time, time to go out with friends/boyfriend is rare as a chance to actually meet a guy as hot as Kaedan)

Love you as much as I love Edward!(yes, I have read Twilight, and I may have an Edward-o-meter...LoL)

Once again, please update when you have time!
faultlessimperfection chapter 23 . 3/20/2008
*looks for next chapter button* arghh! No! I've been reading straight since diner :) and now there is nowhere further to go... Very nice story. Can't wait to see what happens! Keep going.
faultlessimperfection chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I just started this and I really like it! Your writing style is very nice and flows well. And I like Danika, she looks to make a good protagonist. If I didn't have to go to class I would keep reading, but I will definitely get back to this soon!
S83N chapter 23 . 3/20/2008
I just needed to say..weldone! You're really good, you know you got me hooked by the end of ch1! Just so you know i started reading last night and couldnt tear myself away till i'd read it all(4am!) You've got a real good story here and your style's only getting better. I've fallen in love with kaedan and loving how well you developed both his character and danika's so please do keep writing!
The Brilliance of the Mindless chapter 23 . 3/19/2008
Very engaging chapter. I can't wait to read more. Your characters are very believable, even if this is fantasy. Update soon! _

Rebekah