Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
The Brilliance of the Mindless chapter 22 . 3/14/2008
Marvelously written chapter, again. I wonder if Jess is going to remember the other day! That could cause some serious problems. Anyway, update soon. _

Rebekah
maidengarnet chapter 22 . 3/12/2008
Ehee, she glows like a bug in june! Ahh, I can't wait to see what happens next... So happy that you're writing more! Umm, I suggest you make the deal with your muse... I REALLY want to read more soon.
chimerica chapter 21 . 3/7/2008
YEAYAYAYAYA!

New chapter!

So, so, so happy, thanks for updating!
The Brilliance of the Mindless chapter 21 . 3/5/2008
My goodness! I positively LOVE this story! You are an amazing writer, seriously. You write with experience. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to see what happens. _

Rebekah
Cylara chapter 21 . 3/5/2008
You're not quite being fair, you know. I'm still reading this. And I'm still loving it, too. It's a good enough story and well written enough that even months later I recognize the title and read the new chapter ASAP. ;)

Anyway, I love Kaedan and Danika, and I will continue to hold my breath (metaphorically of course) 'til I find out what happens next. :)
Seeker of Knowledge chapter 21 . 3/5/2008
yay, another chapter

im still reading .

so sad about your muse, backstabbing bitch/bastard
Nature's Tempest chapter 21 . 3/5/2008
Ahh! You have to finish, don't you dare stop! This is one of the most original stories and i love it! I've waited for you to update since november! please update
maidengarnet chapter 21 . 3/4/2008
Ack, I'm still reading! Please please please write more! I've been miserable waiting! Happy now, but I need MORE! I can't wait until you update again! ( I know, damn muses, doing whatever they please... pf)
chimerica chapter 20 . 3/4/2008
OH. My. GOD!

Shoot myself...

Cliff hangerish?

*pout*

Please update soon!

P.S. It's been a few months since I really got into a fiction or even bothered to read one at all... You really got me hooked!
Skivi chapter 20 . 11/28/2007
Very good story. I hope that isn't the end of it. Your main characters developed a relationship very well without being too cliche. Nice.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
I love this story! More and more. If Kaedan's been around for so many years, wouldn't he not care about Danika? Please don't make him cliched or stereotypical! I like him!

I'll keep reading. I love the amount of research it seems you put into this.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Oh, my God! That reminds me so much of Twilight! The fact his mental touches can't reach her. Hopefully, there's more dialogue to break up the describtion.

Let's see what happens now...
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Yes! I'm just glad this isn't about fully vampires! And I liked the Twilight reference. He. It's also my favorite book, but I have another fictional love for a character.

I was looking into Irish or Gaelic mythology, so it excites me that you have also.

I must tell you, if that part was in the 1800's. They would talk more like...the 1800's!

I'll read more later.
Amaranthus Black chapter 20 . 11/18/2007
It just keeps getting better and better. I thought that Danika was Altering when she fainted like that... i'm wondering what's going to happen when she does Alter. Great job. :)thank you for the pronunciation guidelines :)
Amaranthus Black chapter 19 . 11/18/2007
Wow, these just keep getting better and better. It really is amazing writing... it really pulled me along. There were a few confusing transitions when Annemarie was speaking, and i got a little confused when you put other people's actions in the middle of another person's dialogue, though i understood what you meant. How do you pronounce Danika's mother's name? It kept confusing me but since there's a lot of Gaelic in the story I thought probably you knew what you were talking about :)

Otherwise, wonderful job! keep going.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »