Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Amaranthus Black chapter 14 . 11/18/2007
When i read that Garret wasn't human either I was like "YES" :D
Amaranthus Black chapter 11 . 11/18/2007
Wow, I haven't been on fictionpress in about three months. it was great to read this chapter! wonderful job. Now i shall read the rest of them.
Reloj chapter 19 . 10/24/2007
The suspenseful question at the end? Very irritating (in a good way).
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 19 . 9/30/2007
did we have an anorexic Solas Siuloir or what? is Danika this sick for not been "eating" as she should? aw! want to know! :S again I can only imagin how your days are :s I have been very bussy this last couple of weeks also, and the readers in my blogs screeam for updates (or life signals at that) so I understandu u any way! great chapter I liked it a lot! keep going
NotMixedEqually chapter 19 . 9/30/2007
Great chapter! I really hope Danika will be alright, and that Kaedan can help her. I think erasing Jessie's memory was a smart move, though I'm not quite sure she'll let go of this particular incident. I'm really anxious to know exactly what Danika was doing that she shouldn't have done now.
Reloj chapter 18 . 9/29/2007
The secret is really irritating. Way to keep your readers in looks for updates.
Simple Thoughts chapter 18 . 9/18/2007
I absolutly love this story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 18 . 8/18/2007
I was shoicked to fint that kaedan isn't following his own advice and I'm dying for Danika to find it I'm sure that she would be so angry! yay! I love the story and sorry for taking me sol long to review since this week I have been having a toon of work! as usual a great chappter!
Aislingeach chapter 18 . 8/14/2007
Good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Silver Sunsets chapter 17 . 8/8/2007
As usual, this chapter is astounding. I apologize for the late review.

The fight scenes were exquisite. I could imagine the chaos of the battle clearly. I don't think I could have written it better.

The aftermath of the fight was nicely done. The mood was pensive with a hint of relief.

Kaedan's inner monologue left me slightly disappointed as I knew that was the truth, but I'm still hoping for a few tender moments. For now, it seems that will be set aside-which is perfectly fine considering the situation.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Reloj chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
Another good chapter; getting to read them together again was nice. :)

I like that you manage to fit in a little sarcastic comedy in between serious moments. That's always good, in my opinion.

Keep up the good work. P
Aislingeach chapter 17 . 8/4/2007
Great chapter! Can't wait the next one!
maewen chapter 17 . 8/1/2007
.Gosh. I love this story. All the mystical, supernatural stuff, plus the Gaelic? Holy... I love Irish stuff. My mom lived there for two-ish years, so it's kinda her fault, but... This is an amazing story. I can't wait for the next chapter!
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 17 . 8/1/2007
Squee! Such a wonmderful chaptter I love it it was so intense YAY! Go danika! aww I really love it, lots of actions and well lots of all surprises and fight and they are togheter again, and yeah they probably should stop making rules since they brake them in the following 12 hours. And the Falochu and the snakes are suspecting well lucky danika that they aren't going to take tea together and put 2 and 2 togheter but well I mean how much can they keep it secret? any way superb Chappter begging for moree!
NotMixedEqually chapter 17 . 8/1/2007
Great chapter! Lots of action. I liked Danika's question about the tooth fairy. You have a wry sense of humor that I really like. Plus, the Gaelic is amazing, though I'm only understanding it because of your translations. It looks very pretty, and I can imagine how beautiful it would sound.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »