Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
NotMixedEqually chapter 16 . 7/31/2007
I absolutely love your story. You're an incredible writer; I love your style of writing! Your characters are very believable, given the situations and genre of this story, and I love Danika and Garrett's relationship. Please update soon!
Mythstify chapter 16 . 7/29/2007
Ned more!
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 16 . 7/23/2007
Ho poor them aww I hope all turn ok but that clify was almost mean! but I'm so happy that u had updated such a good chapter that I'm gonna pass the mean cliffy
Silver Sunsets chapter 16 . 7/22/2007
Ah, answers. I like answers. They're very refreshing.

I'm glad Garrett is a wolf. I don't know why, but a wolf somehow seems more loyal than a snake. Maybe it's just me.

As for her knowing he was in trouble...I'm telling ya, it's Lover ESP. ;)

Yes! Okay! They have reinforcements, they have weapons, and they have a plan. Now kick some butt! I'm so anxious. I'm on the edge of my seat here. I want to yell at Danika: "Go get him! Save him!"

I can't wait for the next chapter!
Reloj chapter 15 . 7/19/2007
Ooh! Please, update really soon. This is getting very good. Good job with the cliffy; certainly serves its purpose.
Silver Sunsets chapter 15 . 7/17/2007
This chapter is amazing, as usual. Oh, poor Kaedan. I feel so bad for him. He's having a rough time of it, isn't he?

Well, the villian was right on one account. A phantom is neither a snake nor a wolf. But...what I'm wondering is if that applies to the people who captured him?

The syringe-dagger is certainly an interesting weapon, as is the poision they use to weaken Kaedan.

Ooh, this is really good. And you just had to end it there, didn't you? Of course, because that's what all good authors do! Well, I can't wait for the next update. And I'm sorry that this review is so late. I've been on vacation and have been scrabbling to read and review everything else in my mailbox.

Well, I'll be eagerly waiting!
Mythstify chapter 15 . 7/8/2007
Nice, except you didn't answer a certain question, such as... what is Garrett? Oh, and thanks for the new cliffhanger.
Aislingeach chapter 15 . 7/7/2007
Aw,poor Kaedan! I can't wait to see what will happen next chapter!
Mythstify chapter 14 . 7/5/2007
Garrett's not human? Dang, so didn't see that one coming. Now I have to go back and see if there were any hints at all along the way. I mean, I DO remember him being sort of weird about Kaedan. Is he a changeling? Or something new? But what about Kaedan? Now I'm mad because there is no chapter for me to read yet. Hurry up! Please?
Mythstify chapter 13 . 7/5/2007
Being practical is so annoying. But I find it amusing that they can't seem to help snuggling all the time. So adorable. And... I am not thrilled with the cliffhanger. Good thing there's a chapter yet to be read! And amazing job with the descriptions. I could totally see the changeling hangout spot. Ethan is interesting. I kinda hope he isn't evil like you seem to be implying. Or are you?
Silver Sunsets chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
Well...I'm certainly blown away. Garrett knew all along! Grr. I never would have guessed. You're great with plot twists, you know that?

How cool! Lover ESP...well, sorta.

Hmm. Does this mean there's a whole other clan out to get them by using traitors from other clans? Ugh. I'm confused. But I'm sure you'll clear this up in a few chapters...I hope.

If Garrett isn't human...then what is he? Ooh, this is good. Please update soon. _
Aislingeach chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
Ooh, the plot thickens! Can't wait to see what happens next!
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 14 . 6/28/2007
it's not a problem.. have a cup cake *handle her a cup cake* I lovee the chappter poor kaedan! I'm so happy for the update! yay is so wonderful! but so garret is not human what is he? dying here! please make this a quick update
Silver Sunsets chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
First, I must apologize for my late review. I didn't mean to wait so long, but I've been busy.

Anyway...

Hair as soft as rabbit's fur? Ooh, I don't think I could resist. _ Poor Danika. It must be SO tempting!

This chapter has answered my question about the exchange of energy, so thank you for that.

Uh-oh. This doesn't look good. Was there a snake hidden among them or was it a turncoat wolf? Hmm... I guess I'll just have to wait for the next chapter!
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
Just gonna say it once... Kaedan is right about she not being able to provide for herself, any way the plot thikens and I'm in love with this history and yeah we do love gaelic! *all her personalityes cheer* I had read somo irish miths and I was a bit fa,iliar with gaelic but you are totally wonderful with it! please keep writting all the fans are chearing for you

-hugs and autor cookies