Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Aislingeach chapter 13 . 6/20/2007
Hey, I really like your story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anakin chapter 12 . 6/18/2007
Thought I'd review, especially because this is a pretty underrated fic. It's truly good I think, characters are interesting, there's a plot, an obstacle, etc. It's also not completely cliche or silly and you don't write like a nitwit! YAY! )

One of my favorite parts would have to be the Irish Gaelic, it's rather interesting and adds a nice..flair I guess.

Keep updating!
princesspam chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Hey my sister LilionTheUrbanFairy just shoe me your story, its amazing I hope you update soon
Mythstify chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
Their banter with Jessie was so cute. It really showed how they would be if all the annoying Cruinni rules weren't in the way. But AH! Now I have to wait and see what the treacherous Morning After scene holds. Kaedan should just get over it.
Mythstify chapter 10 . 6/15/2007
On an Angstometer of 1 to 5 that was a 5. Poor things. Kind of stupid that they don't just get on with it and be a couple. Why not? Kaedan isn't always the brightest. And Garrett is adorable. He needs more screentime.
Mythstify chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
"What will?" she asked blankly. That was cute. As if anyone could think about pain with Kaedan there. Want him. Do you think Danika would share? And very portentous ending. Yay for cliffhangers, as long as there's another chapter to read. I dread getting to the end of this and having to actually wait for more.
Mythstify chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
Okay, beautiful cliffhanger. And Kaedan is gorgeous. I can see him in my mind's eye. He would make every hot actor in Hollywood jealous. It's so obvious he likes her.
Mythstify chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
This is really neat! I absolutely love Gaelic althought I don't know all that much. And yeah, I'm not even going to try to pronounce some of it. Kudos for trying. It is a teensy bit slow for a first chapter. But I understand. Explanations must happen. All in all, I like and will keep reading.
Reloj chapter 12 . 6/15/2007
I was basically in love with this story since its second chapter. This is so good. Addictive, almost, at least for me. I'm a sucker for forbidden romance.

The Gaelic is lovely, too. I might even begin to learn some of it. Haha.

Awsome job!
Ketchup-blood chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
OH MY GOD! THEY FINALLY DID IT!

I got so excited, I totally knew it was coming.

BUT IT WAS STILL SO AWESOME.
The Sleep Of Reason chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
I definitely love your stories! And i love the use of your gaelic, it's what made me go into learning it by myself... I know what the last line means Tá grá agam duit, céadsearc, it means I love you sweetheart which is a phrase i constantly say to my loved ones. I wanna thank you for getting me hooked on gaelic and the love of literature ur story has posessed me with... Go raibh maith agat
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 12 . 6/14/2007
wow! I was actually wondering what would happen if... but I have the answer now... it's gonna get ackward isn't? ho well and what he said, I mean they could foun out? just like that or he is gonna be a good boy and tell them... I hope I understanded the irish well cuz i'm very bad at it!
Silver Sunsets chapter 12 . 6/13/2007
Hmm. The villains still remain anonymous. I can't even begin to suspect who it might be.

And the walls finally crumble down! I knew it would happen sooner or later. I'm surprised it was sooner than I'd expected. But you don't hear me complaining!

But I do have a question. If they both take energy from each other, won't the exchange negate any and all effects of normal (as in only one person benefits) energy-taking? Or maybe they both benefited because the energy they need is in a differnt form?

Well, besides my small confusion, I enjoyed this chapter. Keep up the good work. I can understand why this chapter was a bit late, so I'll patiently wait for the next update.
Ketchup-blood chapter 11 . 6/4/2007
Oh. Nice. I can't wait to find out why they wanted her! I like how you didn't do the sex part actually, too many people are concentrating on that rather than the rest of the story. Good on you!
Silver Sunsets chapter 11 . 6/2/2007
Hm. New enemies, eh? I'm curious to see what part they have in future chapters.

As I'm reading the scene at the club, I couldn't help but smile to myself in some places. Even though he tries to remain indifferent, Kaeden can't help but feel protective. That is so sweet. And hopeful. I know they're going to...ah..."get back together" I guess you could say.

Danika doesn't seem to be too enthused with her new method of getting sustenance. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid and tries to refuse taking energy. Although that would be an interesting scene to read, it would be pointless.

Who is this Ethan guy? I bet he'll pop up again. Snake people? (Gee, that's rather crude, but I won't attempt at typing the Irish words.) Is that it?

This continues to get better and better with each chapter.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »