Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
OK I waited until I reached home to post the review because I think this chappter is so awesome! I trully love it even if it was ho so angsty but they love each other and they can't denie it I can't wait to read the face of Kaedan when some one aproched her in the next chappters! such a good work with this chappter!
Ketchup-blood chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
I got so into the story. When she said his name and broke the moment, I nearly screamed.

I'm totally serious.
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 9 . 5/22/2007
Aw no! thats so cruel! poor guys and the next chappter is gonna be even more painful right? aww I'm in agony poor of them I just hope that danika could be strong enough as to make him break his own ideas, well she has a eternity to try and convince him! but I insist that the first meal it's gonna be ackward ¡! please petty please update soon!

Autor cookie for you!
Ketchup-blood chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
This is getting heated. They can't stay apart! They love each other way too much.

All I can give is hearts and encourament to keep writing!
Silver Sunsets chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
Oh! This is so heart-wrenching! I don't know whether to be annoyed or sad or...or...something! I want to cry or shout "NO!" at the top of my lungs.

This is masterfully done (like usual). The emotions are so real that I can almost feel them. This is sort of unrequited love. They both love each other, but are forced apart by the cruel rules of society. This is beyond unfair.

Oh. I can't wait to see where this will go. Update soon and end my suffering! (Or at least theirs!)
Kraheera-Raven chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
0 Wow. Just... Wow. You must continue, because this is seriously awesome.
The Jade Tipster chapter 8 . 5/13/2007
WHoa, this is a good fic. I've got to add Irish to my list of languages to learn, it holds a mystical and ethereal quality to it that is oddly endearing. Not as crisp as Italian, not as weak as American. Just...perfect.

Oh...back to your writing. Beautiful style. It reminds me sort of Patricia Cornwell, though her novels aren't nearly as dark. Keep up the good work.
Ketchup-blood chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
Holy plot twist, Batman!

That was so unexpected, but really, I should have seen it. It's so OBVIOUS now.

Good job on this chapter, I stayed up really late to read it.
Silver Sunsets chapter 8 . 5/11/2007
Oh, wow. She's a Solas Siuloir? (Please pardon the spelling. I don't know how to do accents.) This is quite a shocker. I didn't see that coming. Wow.

Well, this certainly adds a little conflict in the relationship. Hm. I wonder how he's going to break it to her. And how she'll react to it.

I can't wait to see where this will go. Keep it up! _
Amaranthus Black chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I really love this story... and I think that humor is a brilliant counterpoint for the darker topic, or vampires. excellent, keep writing!
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
I really loved this chapter but wow she is a Síoraí Daoine wow that was a choker in did, that sure is harder than be a blood sucker I mean drinking blood pop culture has already prepared any one for that but had to have sex with people to feed thats a creepy concept and be in love with some one and had to feed at the same time thats way to creepy, well if I was danika I would cry a lot... humm culdn't kaedan drink from a few more people and then she could have her energy trough him? any way great chapter and I think I already wrotte to much...
Ketchup-blood chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Oh God, this is an amazing story. I am a huge romance-fantasy person, so this fits right into my category. I'm glad that I clicked on this story.

I'm planning on making some stories of my own, so watch out for mine too!

Please keep updating!
Silver Sunsets chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
This. Is. Amazing.

The race to Kaedan. The intense fight scenes. The delicious romance. All of this in one chapter? I can scarcely believe it. And the quick update. Can't forget that.

You left off in a good spot. There was enough satisfaction for the readers and just enough private thinking at the end to conclude the chapter and to keep readers coming back for more. Nicely done. I can't wait for the next update.
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
wow! I knew it! aww this chapter is so wonderfull!ª the best of all, a lot of action, love and surprises! I'm so happy that you updated, I'm just going out of work but couldn't wait to reach home to read the new chappter I'm glad of not waiting! lol! great chapter!
Silver Sunsets chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
Wow. These updates are coming faster and faster. _

I was constantly laughing throughout the whole first half (and some of the last half) of the chapter. Danika's thoughts are so realistic. It feels like she's an actual living, breathing being.

The scene with Danika frantically driving to meet Kaedan reminded me of a high-speed chase in a typical action movie with terrorists. I don't think I'm off by far, considering the annoying, yet very suspenseful, cliff-hanger.

Very well done. I can't wait for the next update. _
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »