Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Silver Sunsets chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
This. Is. Amazing.

The race to Kaedan. The intense fight scenes. The delicious romance. All of this in one chapter? I can scarcely believe it. And the quick update. Can't forget that.

You left off in a good spot. There was enough satisfaction for the readers and just enough private thinking at the end to conclude the chapter and to keep readers coming back for more. Nicely done. I can't wait for the next update.
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 7 . 5/4/2007
wow! I knew it! aww this chapter is so wonderfull!ª the best of all, a lot of action, love and surprises! I'm so happy that you updated, I'm just going out of work but couldn't wait to reach home to read the new chappter I'm glad of not waiting! lol! great chapter!
Silver Sunsets chapter 6 . 5/1/2007
Wow. These updates are coming faster and faster. _

I was constantly laughing throughout the whole first half (and some of the last half) of the chapter. Danika's thoughts are so realistic. It feels like she's an actual living, breathing being.

The scene with Danika frantically driving to meet Kaedan reminded me of a high-speed chase in a typical action movie with terrorists. I don't think I'm off by far, considering the annoying, yet very suspenseful, cliff-hanger.

Very well done. I can't wait for the next update. _
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
Yay! another chapter an the vampire is showing if danika makes trough this alive kaedan should glue her to himself! I loved this chapter! keep going
Silver Sunsets chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
Again another great chapter. I always love reading the rough, annoyed beginnings of a realtionship. It's fun to see the characters grow closer to each other (whether they realize it or not).

I still believe this story isn't getting the reviews it so rightfully deserves. I hope you update again soon.
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
aw! a new chapter and a very funny one I like Kaedan so much! I'm diying to meet the bad evil vampire!

good chapter!
Silver Sunsets chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Hi. I'm new to fictionpress. So new in fact, I can't post anything yet.

But I've been looking through the Fantasy category and I saw this. I was stunned that there have been four chapters and only one review. I thought I should leave a comment or two, perhaps some encouragement to continue.

First you should know I will read any and all stories about vampires...or anything relating to them. I'm not as crazy as Kari, but I do love the book Twilight. This is amazing and you should continue.

I have been interested in Irish Gaelic, but that doesn't necessarily mean I know anything about it. I like how you bring a different culture into the scene and allow the readers to explore it.

Please continue writing. A writer with talent such as yours shouldn't stop. I'll keep my eye open for an update. _
LilionTheUrbanFairy chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
Wow I really liked it a lot! and the characters are so nice and the whole world you writte is amazing I just found your history today! and I read the whole thing! keep going! I will be waiting for the next chapter!

-Lilion The Urban Fairy