Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Addy96 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
This is super good! :D
Hana Himura chapter 34 . 1/27/2011
Great endind! Really sweet and all. It was a really good story. Very different from the things that people are writing in supernatural lately. Thanks.
Dead Deactivated chapter 34 . 7/19/2010
YAY! I was afraid this story was only half finished and it was u0pdated like a while ago xD But I'm glad its finished! If your still alive Ill probably read the sequel
Lilac Star chapter 34 . 1/31/2010
AWESOME! I will so be looking forward to the sequel! You rock! Total kudos to you for a fabulous story and can't wait to see what happens next! See you!
Lilac Star chapter 33 . 1/31/2010
OMG! I have one more chapter then I'm done with the story! WAH! I've very much enjoyed this story and can't wait to see how it ends!
Lilac Star chapter 32 . 1/25/2010
Yay! They defeated the enemies, like I knew they would! Kind of confusing. Needs a lot of polishing up, but good. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lilac Star chapter 31 . 1/25/2010
OMG! What's going to happen now? How are they going to get out of this? Guess I'm going to have to read!
Lilac Star chapter 30 . 1/17/2010
Oh, shit, no! It's a demon and a very powerful one, too! And thank god, it's not her father! Stupid Kaedan, the whole reason Danika screamed your name was to keep you away from the House of Death! Oh, no, how are they going to survive this?
Lilac Star chapter 29 . 1/17/2010
HOLY SHIT! You just dropped the biggest bomb on us! So that's who's been behind all the bad stuff? That's DANIKA'S BIOLOGICAL FRIKKIN FATHER? OMG! The drama never ends! And he kind of made me think of Aro from 'Twilight'. All calm and charming but totally evil. Great job! Have to read more!
Lilac Star chapter 28 . 1/17/2010
Oh, no! Ethan & Annemarie are dead and/or dying? And what exactly is after Kaedan, Fionn, Garrett, and Danika? What's going on? And how will they defeat this thing if it can kill whatever and whoever opposes it without lifting a finger! Something is definately not right and let's hope our characters can make everything AOK!
Lilac Star chapter 27 . 1/17/2010
OMG! The world is exploding! In this story, and in LOST. Sorry, couldn't help but mention LOST. So things should get better, right? Right?
Lilac Star chapter 26 . 1/17/2010
OMG! What is going on? I'm like Jessie now, wondering what the heck is happening with this story? It's gotten complicated, confusing, and very much like my favorite show, LOST, which is a good thing. It's good to keep people on their toes. Just magnificent writing. I don't want this story to end!
Lilac Star chapter 25 . 1/17/2010
Fionn is funny. I like him. And Garrett! OMG, what is going on? And where did those owls take him? Let's hope Danika and Kaedan can save him!
Lilac Star chapter 24 . 1/12/2010
lolz. the gang watching 'Underworld' was great! The werewolves should sue! lolz. can't wait to read more!
Lilac Star chapter 23 . 1/12/2010
I wonder what is going on? Probably should read and find out!
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »