Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Lilac Star chapter 22 . 1/12/2010
Hi! Sorry. Went MIA again. It's funny that your boyfriend's name is Dalton and mine's is Devon. It's like we're long-lost twins. Now back to the story, Liked this chapter, no, loved this chapter. Kaedan and Danika reading each other's minds was great. And Jessie's getting suspicious, which is never good. Can't wait to read more!
Lilac Star chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
Things are getting good. Danika & Kaedan are finally blissfully together and there's a coup forming in Annemarie's camp! Just perfect. Can't wait to read more.
Lilac Star chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
I KNEW IT! She's a tricky little bitch, that Danika. But hey, if that was what it was going to take for Kaedan to finally hook up with her then I agree with Kaedan and damn it all to hell! The Council could separate them for this but I would just like to see them try. LOVE CONQUERS ALL! I sincerely and truly believe that. Great chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Lilac Star chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
WHAT HAD DANIKA DONE? ANSWERS! God, this is almost like Lost but unlike Lost, questions get answers. And I want them so badly! MUST READ MORE!
Lilac Star chapter 18 . 12/18/2009
Danika's not taking energy from the guys in the club, is she? Hope there will be some answers soon to my burning questions. Can't wait!
Lilac Star chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
OMG! That was awesome! And Kaedan and Garrett eyeballing each other there, so very hot! I'm all into guys getting into fights over girls. For some weird reason, I find that so very hot. Ahh! Can't wait to read more!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
OMG! Now I can't get Nickelback's song, 'Burn It To The Ground' out of my head. It just seemed the perfect song for them all going into battle. I literally see this entire book in my mind like a movie, like with Twilight and House of Night. Must read more!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 15 . 12/16/2009
OMG! A PHANTOM! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Oh, I hope it was Danika & Garrett who distracted Kaedan's captors and that they save him! Crossing fingers again! Have to read more or else I die from anticipation!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
WHAT? Garrett's not...? And that guy...? OMG! What's GOING ON? Must read more!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
OMG! Kaedan! OMG, what's going to happen to him! It's the Nathair, isn't it? Or have the Faolchu backstabbed him, literally? Although that really ruins it for me because I like the Faolchu, because they're werewolves and werewolves are awesome. Guess I just have to read and see!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
He said something along the lines of 'I love you', right? And if I'm right, then score! That was awesome! I'm smelling a hook up! Crossing fingers here! Can't wait to read what happens next!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 11 . 12/16/2009
YAY! Werewolves! And snake people? Love, love, love this story! Can't wait to read more!
Ghosts Love Me chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
God, when will they stop with the whole teacher-student relationship and just delve head-on into a full-blown purely sexual relationship? They know they want it. Kaedan knows he wants it, only he has to stop being so stubborn. Hoping like crazy they hook up!
Lilac Star chapter 8 . 12/11/2009
I knew it! I knew she was a Daywalker! I just knew it! But now things are going to get complicated for Kaedan and Danika because she is a Daywalker, which is so unfair because then it becomes an almost Twilighty Romeo-and-Juliet kind of thing and I like Kaedan & Danika together. They just make sense and him pushing her away like that is just awful. so yeah, can't wait to read more!
Lilac Star chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
WHAT? Danika's not human? Then what is she? Is she a Day Walker? And if she is, what does that mean for her and Kaedan? And just after they hooked up! And I'm sad to say it did get a bit Twilighty but that's okay. Twilighty good. Me like Twilighty. I know, I sound stupid. can't wait to read more!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »