Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Lilac Star chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
Oh, no! It's Twilight all over again! I hope Kaedan saves her and becomes her personal Edward! can't wait to read more!
Lilac Star chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Aww! Kaedan luvs Danika! And he called her 'sweetheart' in Irish Gaelic. Now that's hot. can't wait to read more!
Lilac Star chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Awesome. I'm loving this story. great job and can't wait to read more.
Lilac Star chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
So I'm guessing Kaedan is a demon, if he's not a vampire. And I really like this story. It's inventive. And Irish men are so fine. Like Gerard Butler in P.S. I Love You. Only Keadan is better than Gerard Butler, even better than when Gerard Butler was the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera. So yeah, great job and keep the supernatural awesomeness coming!
Lilac Star chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Yay! Kaedan & Danika have finally met! Sorry I've been MIA. Things have just gotten crazy, but hey, that's life. can't wait to read more!
blackrule chapter 34 . 12/1/2009
aw it's over :( Can't wait for the sequel though :D Hope I'll have time to read it...work ya know hehe anyway it was worth the wait I suppose. I always loved finding an update. Hope this sequel comes with better consistency ;)
Pari-angel chapter 33 . 11/24/2009
I have a bad habit of reveiwing after I have read everything that out but yeah AWESOMENESS ! I love it you concept is really good plus you put A different spin on vampires and changelings , nice ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon you haven't since august !
Lilac Star chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I like this. It's highly imaginative and I like the Irish Gaelic being a huge part of the story. It makes it interesting and original. And as an avid Twilight fan, I absolutely understand and love Kari. And Danika is an interesting character. She's very dimensional. And I have already fallen in love with Kaedan. He reminds me of a character in the game, Kingdom Hearts. Very good job and can't wait to read more.
runwayx23 chapter 2 . 11/6/2009
Wow, I really like your writing style...

Wondering what exactly this guy is...I really like Danika! She's a fighter and not all helpless like female protagonists in this genre are sometimes written as. Please update soon!
summerinlove chapter 33 . 9/18/2009
AHH i love this story! So awesome...so when you updating next?
Guest chapter 33 . 9/1/2009
more more more please!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 33 . 8/10/2009
GAH. Far too short. Of course we don't mind you taking longer to wrap it all up, but do you have to do it in such short, taunting little bits and pieces? -sighs- Of course you do. Well, then all I can say is update soon.

- Murphy
Akumo chapter 32 . 8/9/2009
I sat and read this story in a matter of a day...

And all I have to say is Bravo. You really put the characters out there and let the reader understand the emotions the complications everything! You Can get this published for real!

Great work!
Shady Spiral chapter 30 . 8/7/2009
CB: If only you knew the power of the dark side. Kaedan never told you what happened to your father.

Danika: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.

CB: No, I am your father.

Danika: No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!

CB: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
Hana chapter 32 . 8/2/2009