Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Akumo chapter 32 . 8/9/2009
I sat and read this story in a matter of a day...

And all I have to say is Bravo. You really put the characters out there and let the reader understand the emotions the complications everything! You Can get this published for real!

Great work!
Shady Spiral chapter 30 . 8/7/2009
CB: If only you knew the power of the dark side. Kaedan never told you what happened to your father.

Danika: He told me enough. He told me you killed him.

CB: No, I am your father.

Danika: No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!

CB: Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
Hana chapter 32 . 8/2/2009
Pretty good! Continue! ˆxˆ
kristenjones chapter 32 . 7/25/2009
I just read everything so far and I really like it! This is a great story and I picked a perfect time to read it apparently if there is just one chapter left. I am definatly going to have my sis read this one also!
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 24 . 7/22/2009
Why do I get the sneaking suspicion you're not the biggest fan of Underworld? lol Or is it the opposite and you're just using this for Garrett and Kaedan?

Have you hit 200 reviews yet? Will you update soon? Oh please oh please oh please?

Slainte,

Murphy
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 31 . 7/22/2009
ACK! I didn't realize it stopped here!

Update, update, UPDATE!

Slainte,

Murphy
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 29 . 7/22/2009
Oh wow.. Darth Vader moment much.

Here's hoping you get to 200 reviews. Slainte! - Murphy
blackrule chapter 31 . 7/10/2009
Great story! I can't wait for the next chapter. This one is a bit of a cliff hanger hehe anyway keep up the great work, I look forward to an update soon :)
LadyGoldenFlower chapter 31 . 6/9/2009
Hi! This story is really amazing! I think it's very creative and am holding my breath in anticipation of the next chapter! (Hope they get out fine) Please update soon!

LGF
Chandler94 chapter 31 . 6/6/2009
This is such a good story! I cant wait for your next update!
Sakiru Yume chapter 31 . 5/26/2009
Nice chapter, as always. Sorry for taking so long to review. I actually read it a while ago, then had to do something else, and then I forgot, and just not realized that I had had this tab open for too long. Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Aliska Snoak chapter 31 . 5/25/2009
Love it, love it, love it!

I can't believe we're approaching the end of the story...

I read the last two chapters and I can barely wait for what is to come next... Will Kaedan save Danika? I can't wait to read the next chapter, great work!
Hana chapter 31 . 5/24/2009
Sorry for taking so long to review!

I'm really curious about what will happen next!

Please continue! ˆxˆ
zhorla chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hey man, cool story. What do the little dots on the letters in the celtic words mean.
soaring glass chapter 30 . 4/25/2009
Wow! This is awesome! I wanted to leave reviews before but couldn't bring myself to stop reading.

Nice job! The characters are developed and interesting. The plot is exciting. You've done a wonderful job creating an entire, specific, and creative supernatural world. And your grammar and spelling are wonderful. I can't tell you how exciting it is to read a good story that is also well-written. You deserve more reviews than you have merely for the correct grammar as well as for the wonderful creativity of the story.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for caring enough and for taking enough pride in your work to write carefully and edit. Thank you also for knowing the difference between your and you're and there and their. Words cannot express how much I appreciate that.

I love this story and I can't wait to read more. I want to know what happens to Kaedan now that he's stupidly rushed into the warehouse without a plan. And I kind of hope Garrett and Jessie end up together. I'm excited to read the next chapter.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »