Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Hana Himura chapter 28 . 3/25/2009
Hey! So glad you updated!

Im enjoying this story very much! Thanks for writing it. ˆxˆ

I know, I know... I beg too much, but I cant seem to help myself. Please update soon! Pretty please? hehehehehe

Update whenever you can and dont let people push you. I know you dont update very often, but its the quality that counts. Good work!
InkNerd chapter 28 . 3/24/2009
Wow. This story is really amazing. I got an account on this site so I could keep track of this story and review XD.

I am in love with all things Irish or Scottish so you can see where a story like this really has me intrigued. It's really really good. _

And I have been wondering, where did you/where are you getting the Gaelic bits? I actually want to take a class in college for Gaelic...Irish or Scottish preferred over Welsh, but anyway...

Awesome story and I am so excited for more!
pandorka42 chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
Damn! Things are starting to get sickly sticky now. Can't wait for the next update - even if it is a little later than I'd like. ;)

-OHS
faultlessimperfection chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
By the gods I thought this story had died! It's great to see it back around again. Don't worry about slow updates, I'm only in undergrad and I barely have a moment to spare, I think most folks around here can understand the lack of time issue. Just knowing you're still updating is nice. Anyway, nice chapter. It's gonna have me worried about Kaedan and Fionn till you update, but I can deal with that. Thanks for the update!

Fae
Aliska Snoak chapter 28 . 3/22/2009
I am so glad to see you are still working on this story! Please, don't call yourself a loser because you lacked the time, it happens! What matters is that you won't give up trying:)

After this chapter, I am again left to wonder what will happen next... I just can't stand the suspense! I fell in love with your characters, especially Danika and her sexy shadow walker, eheh. I think now we're approaching the core of the tension in the story, with an unknown enemy and Danika about to alter at any time.

One thing I'll say is that when Ethan is shot right before he is going to say the name of the enemy, it feels a little too obvious to me. It's only my opinion as a reader, though. Since I don't know who the powerful enemy is, I can only suggest Ethan whispering a name before he dies, unless that name itself would give too much away! (Maybe I'm just being too impatient as a reader, though!)

Another thing I'll say is to be mindful when using adjectives, especially several in a row at once. It tends to make them lose their weight or strength after a while. For instance: "Fionn inquired, his voice disturbingly friendly."

I would suggest keeping either "disturbingly" or "friendly" but not both together. It could become "disturbingly soft/gentle..."

Of course that is only my opinion. I, myself, always have a hard time with the right balance of adjectives!

Overall, I am still a fan of the story and I will be waiting patiently for the next chapter. Your characters are believable and very loveable. Please keep up the great work!
pandorka42 chapter 27 . 3/18/2009
OMG IT'S FIONN! Hee hee. Actually I haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on (well, my confusion is to the same extent as the characters). I would get kicks out of it if I happened to be right though.

By reading your quick author notes every chapter or so, I can assume you won't be getting the award for quickest updater of the year, but I'm very glad you didn't stop! I just found your story today and I couldn't stop reading until I got to the very last chapter! Love the characters, love the development of plot, love the completely unique concept (well, to me at least. I have yet to see another story with light and shadow walkers), love the relationships, love love love it! There really is no other way to put it, I'm afraid. So please excuse my overuse of the word love as I express my profound wonderment of your story. WOO!

Oh, and update as fast as you can. :)

-OHS
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 14 . 3/5/2009
ACK!

Cliffhangers are a form of cruel and unusual torture and should be outlawed in all countries of the world.

Alas, the bell just rang, and I must abandon my reading. But if this doesn't work out... I WILL FIND YOU.

Hm. Danika was right. Insane stalkery IS fun. :)

- Murphy
Nuda chapter 27 . 2/16/2009
I am addicted to this story and suffering from withdrawal because I lack updates. Help.
bongi chapter 27 . 2/16/2009
I found this story yesterday and finished it today. It is exciting, mysterious, compelling, and I am in for a lot of torture because you have not updated for a long time now. Or am I lucky and is now the time?
Edara chapter 27 . 9/30/2008
This story is so good!

Waiting for more is getting steadily harder
Twilight Starr chapter 27 . 8/23/2008
The discussion between them was definitely interesting and gave hints about what is going on. Please update soon. ]

~Twilight Starr~
Kraheera-Raven chapter 27 . 8/21/2008
*sniffles* the drama, the suspense! Gods, don't make me wait!
Hana Himura chapter 27 . 8/13/2008
I'm so glad you updated! I was having a nasty day and it was the only thing that brought a smile to my face.

You must keep going! I'm very interested in the way things are happening. Very curious to see what will come next.

I already told you this is my favorite story in years. Thank you very much for writing it.

Keep up the good work! And please, I beg you, update soon! x
Twilight Starr chapter 26 . 8/4/2008
Interesting addition. Nice cliffhanger. Keep writing!

~Twilight Starr~
Aspendragon chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
LOL the way you expressed Twilight fans was so horribly accurate that cracked me up! I despise the book series, I seriously don't know what makes Edward Cullen so great.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »