Reviews for Ar Dhul ó Sholas Dó ::After Dark::
Volve chapter 26 . 7/23/2008
Wow. I have been reading this story for the past 2 days and only stopped reading when I absolutly had to. Which was often, but not the point.

Anywhoo, I love the story and where it is going, a couple small errors here and there, but other than that its great. And I love the Gealic and the other Irish things you put in.

The entire point of this was to tell you I am reading it, so that you know you have to keep writing.
sarasoldaccount chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Hey! This seems like a good story. Captures my attention (:

It's good to finally see some well-written stories around here. (: Kaedan is a cool name,too!

sara
Hana Himura chapter 26 . 7/22/2008
My goodness! You updated! Thank you so much!

I'm relieved! I thought Garrett was gone for good. I kinda like him. Not as I like Kaedan, of course, but I like him.

Poor Jess! I can't wait to know what happened to her!

This chapter was amazing as all others! (I re-read the whole story yesterday).

Please update soon! Don't leave us hanging like that!
faultlessimperfection chapter 26 . 7/22/2008
O wow! Another update so soon. And a cliff hanging one at that! Keep up the frequent updates ;), I need to know what's up!
Hana Himura chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
You have writen such a wonderful story! I'm looking forward for an update. Please, please, please, update soon!
Hana Himura chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
Please update soon!
Hana Himura chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
This is the best story I read in such a long time!
Hana Himura chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Please update soon!
Hana Himura chapter 7 . 7/19/2008
This story is so good!
Hana Himura chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
Update soon! Por favor! woops... I guess I switch to the mother language whenever I plea too much.
Hana Himura chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
I guess I'll be reading this story again soon. I got addicted to it. Please update soon.
Hana Himura chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
I guess I don't have enough words to say how much I like this story.
Hana Himura chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
I'm reviewing every chapter because you took time writing it and it's amazing. I guess reviewing it's the least I can do.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »