Reviews for Sacrifice Wields a Fork
Hannibie chapter 10 . 3/9/2008
sweet. the story behind the characters. facinating. write the next story, quick! Do you think they could ever have kids? idk.
selfish4more chapter 10 . 2/24/2008
good job and please keep up the good jobe, I love lust and romance there my favorite charactors in the storie maybe you could make a sequel with them being the main charactors, just want to say good jobe.
fairy Eva chapter 10 . 2/10/2008
I loved both the stories oh-so-much!

You're definitely right about Death and Evita, they're kickass and they make a pretty adorable couple when they're not at each other's throats. I'm glad Gerard turned out to be a bit of a weenie. He didn't seem like he had the gumption to keep up with Evita, but maybe I'm just a teensy bit biased towards Death. I'd have to say that Charity is my favourite supporting character, only because she's a bit whacko which makes her all the more lovable.

All in all, awesome stories... and I'm really looking forward to the third *wink wink nudge nudge*
solunaterr chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
Not a bad ending. It was kind of confusing. I loved the part about football though. It was hilarious. I can't wait for your next story.
Solunaterr chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
I love this story! You did a great job with the characters. I feel like I really know them. Death is awesome! Please update soon.
Hannible chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
Suspence is such a killer! Please write more of your inticing stories Madam Michele!
Hannible chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
What? We are fluent in French now? Wow, very impressive and an even better chapter. Please madam, do keep the lowly(?) entertained. Thx.
Hannible chapter 4 . 6/2/2007
No! Madame Michele, you must continue this story with all haste! It is too good to be true(and I want to know what happens next! _) So hurry and please continue your enticing tale.
Hannible chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Nice. Keep it rolling in that lovely little head of your's.
Uxinta-Taka chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
This is a great beginning. The humor in it balances out with the details. Please update!
Hannible chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I like the fork! It's good to eat stuff with. The suspence(?) is killing me! Why did her moms soul go to hell? What did she do so wrong? Will Evita rescue her mother's soul?