Reviews for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness
ihrtbks chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
So the family and friends like Deonte; now he's just gotta convince the girl! Roller coaster...I wish I had a guy to take me on them. *sigh*

UPDATE SOON!
Kelsey chapter 12 . 9/12/2007
w00 h00! great chapter! i think i saw like 2 grammar mistakes, but besides that it was absolutely perfect! Yes, Deonte is a sweet wittle cutie-pie! lol... and, leanna, of course i'm strange: i love cheese, and yet i think the cheese murderer is awesome XD! well i can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the great work!

8D
FHJL88 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Great chapter. I can't wait to read about the rest of their date. Update soon!
inkling chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
dude, my name is kenny too! except my real name is actually bianca. O_o blame my friends.
LondonLi chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
Fun chapter. I'm looking forward to the next one!
Amelia15 chapter 12 . 9/11/2007
i just loved it...more... i want 2 read more
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
cute chapter...cant wait to read more!
phelps112 chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
aww. devonte's cute. and kenrda's awesome, especially for being so hyper. I like it.
Peachie Miss chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
Oh my gosh, you finally updated! I'm so happy! Good chapter, as always. Hehe, nothing to really add besides that.
Let's Not and Say We Did chapter 12 . 9/10/2007
-sniffs- I want my own Deonte!-breaks out in full tears- It's soo not fair!-runs to the bathroom to get tissue and ignores weird looks family is giving her- It's a good story though.
ihrtbks chapter 11 . 8/19/2007
Cute, esp Deonte. Date time!

UPDATE SOON!
Let's Not and Say We Did chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
hahaha! kendra is soo funny! i love it and please update!
FHJL88 chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
Great chapter as always, Can't wait for them together.

Update soon!
LadyluckAJ chapter 11 . 8/18/2007
great work kendra is too funny and i wish she wouldn't fight deonte so much. but if she didn't it wouldn't b kendra just a clone lol
Kelsey mrs. de lioncourt chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
Woo hoo! Great chapter! ..Heh, as soon as Deonte said "Chaque moment sans toi, déchire un trou profond à mon coeur. Veuillez ne pas aller." I did my best mental translation and thought 'aw, how romantic' and apparenlty I translated correctly b/c everyone the table said the same thing! LOL

D