Reviews for Circumstance
Outcast of Reality chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I've been looking forward to this!

I love how you take characters that we've already formed opinions about in your other stories and throw us off completely.

Looking forward to the rest of this!
rollwithit chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
what a great start to a story - it makes me want to read more! it really is great how you can write period fiction and it feels so accurate, like i am reading an author from that time
SettingOffAlarms chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
woot woot! another chapter...yay!
Rina-Lyn Bae chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I like it. I love the lines about him looking at her, just her. Awesome writing, and the storyline seems like it'll go places!

Update, I'd love to read more!

~~RLB
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
awesome beginning!
Aragorn is mine chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh my God she doesn't get engaged to the Father does she? Anyways a random and horrific thought from your summary. OMG i am so glad that you're putting up a new story. I LOVE your stories... they're just so damn good ] Well hopefully this story won't take too long to complete. Please update soon!
emerald chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
*smile* Sweet opening to a story. Daniel is same as ever but through Caroline's eyes he sounds absolutely charming. What perspectives can do...I can't wait to see what happens next. They would be such an awesome example for the 'opposite's attract' couple type. Caroline is outgoing and chirpy and quirky and like a little girl, whereas Daniel a quiet and deep and monotonous formal gentleman; well on the outside anyways. Keep on writing!
burnedtoast chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Oh, this looks really good! I love Regencies, and it seems like you've got a great story going here...post more soon!
SweetNamelessRose chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Wow, my first time being first to review a story...this is exciting ] Well now, I've never (I know, bad bad reader) reviewed one of your stories, but I have to tell I've loved every single one. Historical romance is my favorite genre, and your writing fits right in there among my favorites. Petals I absolutely adored, as well as the other stories you've written thus far. Although I don't quite remember Caroline or Daniel's relations to the previous characters of your stories, I can already tell that I'll enjoy this story. Keep updating, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11