Reviews for Circumstance
Aragorn is mine chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
aww it's cute but I still think Daniel needs to do a LOT more grovelling D I LOVE your stories
Kjersti chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
Aw! Absolutely great chapter. Perfect. Can't write much more, I have a cuddly cat wanting to sit on my laptop. ;) There will be an epilogue, right?

I love this story! :)
RomeLi chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
His hand dropped away from his eyes, and he looked up at her. “You’re standing,” he said, blinking. “You’re standing and I’m sitting and –” He stood. “Forgive me, I –”

“Oh, Daniel, for goodness sake, there is no one around to care.”

“I care.” When she huffed impatiently, he added, “You are my future wife, and I ought to treat you with the respect and courtesy you deserve.”

That is my favorite part and some of the best lines of fiction I have ever read! Bravo! I also like how he knew he NEEDED to grovel! Thanks for a great update.
aims80 chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
I really like what you have written so far and am looking forward to reading more.
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 16 . 8/22/2008
Yay for happy endings!
rollwithit chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
man a sad end to andrew! i thought he was a pig before, but too bad he died with so much guilt. well, it opens the door for daniel...
mia5081 chapter 15 . 8/17/2008
Whoa. As much as I disliked Andrew, I didn't want him to die. But now that I think about it, there isn't all that much that could have happened so Daniel could be with Caroline. Loved it though :D

Update soon!

~Mia
Kjersti chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
Oh man... Good chapter. It was so sad. But I guess I got what I asked for, didn't I? Poor Andrew. And Daniel and Caroline. I can't wait to read more.
emerald chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
Oh God. Did he have to die? *sigh* Good writing continue!
LondonLi chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
I'm relieved he knows the truth now, but it's too bad he never made restitution to Caroline. Also, please don't let Caroline immediately forgive Daniel. He needs to grovel; a lot! Thanks for the update!
Aragorn is mine chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
aw man that stupid man had to die... well that is a fitting punishment I guess... so sad and now Daniel better do something insane to win back Caroline... I mean REALLY insane cause he was such a bleh and everything to caroline... Well anyways update son... can't wait to see what happens next D
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
Huh, I didn't quite Andrew to die but to recover... well written as always and look forward to the next!
Skervydog chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
Lol! Poor Andrew, I thought he'd drag on for a little longer.

I loved the lines,

“I think you’re a bastard.”

“Don’t be ridiculous. Mother would never do that.”

Quick witted dialogue is wonderful. Have you ever read anything by Georgette Heyer?

Mel
vio923 chapter 15 . 8/15/2008
That was sad. But at least now Daniel knows the truth.
rollwithit chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
man, i was reading it and going what great language - reminds me of jane austen!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »