Reviews for Circumstance
Kjersti chapter 14 . 8/11/2008
A! Frustrating! I just wish that Andrew could wake up, be delirious and confess all his horrible scheming to Daniel... I can't wait to read more. I feel so sorry for them, I just want everything to turn out right... :(
insanity-ward chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
nicee! but i hope Andrew doesn't die! i like him wayy better than freakin Daniel. anywayz, update soon! ]
Aragorn is mine chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
Daniel's being such an arse.. but I can understand why... but still... gr anyways update son!
Freakage chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
Fantastic! Well written and easy to read. Thanks!
LondonLi chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
And I hoped that they would make POSITIVE progress this chapter; I don't suppose you can rouse Andrew long enough for him to confess his sins or for Daniel to overhear what really happened from him? Thanks for leaving us hanging, again!
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 14 . 8/8/2008
Oh, plot thickens...
MeiLeeCalifornia chapter 13 . 8/7/2008
Aw man, I would get caught up to the good part without there being another chapter...
IAmAFighter chapter 13 . 7/25/2008
Dear Danielle Night,

I must say that your story is one of complete misunderstandings. Poor Caroline and Daniel, what with their blindness with each other and, somehow, I have to say poor Andrew, for I think that if he weren't in so much debt, he wouldn't have done to Caroline what he did. At least, that's why I think he did it. I could be wrong. But anyway, this is a pretty good story and I can't wait for the next chapter and the chapters to come.

Sincerely,
elisefey chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
I think you did quite well capturing the language, which is, of course, entirely appropriate to your story. In any event, I'm anxious to read the next chapter soon, please, because the tension and events of this chapter have left me on the edge of my seat.
Terras1fan-inactive chapter 13 . 7/20/2008
Oh, I'm so intrigued. I am historical freak, so when I say that I love European history right around this time period, I do not lie. You did a very good job with the language, and I bet that reading anything in that era like Mansfield Park would excite you with this story. But I give you props, the situation, the characters, and the time are all impeccably done.

My only question is, who is Oliver again? The updates are scattered, so sometimes I forget characters names and such. For example, I remembered Daniel, but not Andrew. I blame genetics for this bad memory of mine. Anyways, keep updating. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter; what happened to Seaton!

- Terra
Kjersti chapter 13 . 7/19/2008
Oh no, Daniel... Why couldn't you have believed her? I almost started crying now...

Andrew in the river? Interesting. I hope he drowns. Or not, that would complicate matters more than help them... Maybe. A drunken confession of his nefarious deeds (oh, the language! :D) to his brother is way overdue, though.

Can't wait to read more. I love this story.
insanity-ward chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
nice! quite interesting! update soon ]
Aragorn is mine chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
i hope he drowns *glare* and stupid Daniel adn poor poor Caroline... so sad. well update son! I LOVE Jane Austen D
mia5081 chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
Oh man, is Andrew dead? Okay, so while I hate him (because he's a very, very bad person for doing that to Caroline) I didn't want him to die...you know, just get hurt lol. Loved the chapter though-even if I did want to hit Daniel for being...so ignorant I guess.

Update soon!

~Mia
insanity-ward chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
o! he's about to find out the truth! i still think it should be Andrew and Caroline! Lol. sorry for repeating that over and over again in the reviews! update soon! ]
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »