Reviews for The Day Of An Emo Kid
Infection Of War chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Lol
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
For some reason this line really made me giggle, "Fourth Period is art. I ususually draw deep pictures - of roses, and skulls." All those musings about being misunderstood, dark and let us not forget EMO, made me smile. Awesome. Very funny.

Oh, Hot Topic and Tim Burton how very dark you pair are!

*Peace.
Rumored.Girl chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
ok, that was really funni!
Euphorialie chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This was...different...but amazing! Have you ever heard the emo kid song? Cause a lot of the lines in here remind me of it. Just search it on youtube if you haven't. It's hilarious.
dogfood4free chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
i like it...

although i'm not emo. i still know what this story means coz my brother is. nyweiz, i laughed at the last line. i don't know why... i laughed unexpectedly. (now, my next door neighbor thinks i'm demented. s%$#)
Mojojuju chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
:D Haha. Awesome. Very Emo of you. :p
M. Williams chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Tehehe :P
Trigger Hippie chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
"I'm looking for some tickets to a Good Charlotte concert, but then I get grounded for stealing some of my sister's jeans again." I have no idea why this line had me cracking up, but it did. Very entertaining.
Siphonemis chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Very nice hehe
Dayelle Ann chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
"I live in Lakewood, Colorado. It's hard living there"-that made me laugh for a good minute... all of this made me laugh... but that line just made me burst out laughing...