Reviews for Farewell The AshTray Girl
stephlorhaze chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
That was refreshingly romantic, your description of their lovemaking was sweet and loving without being gratuitous.
With regards to a prequel, go with whatever your heart tells you, I'm sure it will be amazing regardless.

Hugs & kisses,
Steph.
ReadnotWrite chapter 20 . 2/11/2013
Sooo sweet and romantic. That'd be great to read from Brian's pov
stephlorhaze chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
I only just discovered this amazingly beautiful story, and once I started reading it I couldn't stop.
Please post the next instalment as soon as you are able, I'm totally in love with this story.

Hugs & kisses,
Steph.
ReadnotWrite chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Welcome back. I'm so happy to see Isabella's mom is understanding. Can't wait for the next chapter!
CelticX chapter 17 . 12/16/2012
Ah, a tantalizing glimpse into Brian's past that asks more questions than it answers along with one more step forward in their relationship. A great chapter. Thank you.
ReadnotWrite chapter 17 . 12/15/2012
Finally! We know something about Brian, I'm so happy I could kiss you lol. I understand what you're saying about Isabella's mom :) Great chapter by the way
Guest chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
God this is beautiful
readnotwrite chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
Glad to read another chapter! I really, really hope Isabella's dad doesn't became a ahole about her hanging with Brian like her mother is. Hopefully Brian well finally reveal her secret past to us curious readers!
CelticX chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
Don't worry about the reads or reviews, you're doing great with this story. Keep up the good work.
M3L chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
i stopped reading in fiction press a long time ago but this story have to finish i dot know why i just need to know what's going to happen
Readnotwrite chapter 15 . 12/6/2012
I'm sooooooo pleased about this chapter. So ready to know more about Brian's history. Very, very happy that they're "officially" girlfriends :)
molko chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
nice. completely understand where you're coming from regarding isabellas point of view. big dreams indeed, and I'll be rooting for you. it's a very good story and I can see it being a very good script. sending good thoughts your way.
Jigglypuff Sucks chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Very good story so far.

I loved how you showed the Isabella's worry of seeing Brian
again.

Keep up the good work.
readnotwrite chapter 14 . 8/6/2012
Woop woop another good chapter. Can't wait for the next and see if Brian shows up like she said.
molko chapter 13 . 7/19/2012
I've always always been a fan of this story and I'm really excited that you've started it up again with the intention of finishing it. Id love to read more about brian's story, if shes really homeless like I've always thought. can't wait to see what you have planned.
peace and blessins