Reviews for The 500 Word Limit
Urfavefreek chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
What exactly was the assignment? And HOW exactly did you findthis book?
HappyLittleLoser chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
)! you listen to silly songs too?
moongazer7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
If you do these things, why would you lose friends? Doesn’t a true friend mean they don’t care how you are?

Have you thought that the teacher might be overtaxing you?

I disagree, however. Life is too short to not be serious in. Your life influences others, and the smarter you are the better as it gives you more dignity.
Alexis Grey chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
I read this and thought of my dear friend... let's call him "I". That is him to a T... brilliant!
The Psychopath Blonde chapter 9 . 8/31/2008
Hmm...It would seem my brother and I both have rather mild cases of OCD... I used to count my steps in sets of eight, but forced myself to stop because it was so friggin' ANNOYING. And I usually have to wash my hands at least twice whenever I do wash them (which is way too often).

And since my life story no doubt has bored you to tears, I will now commence with the part of this review you actually want to read.

This was well written, considering the fact that it was rather less dry and boring than it certainly could have been. In fact, it was enjoyable to read, evidenced by the fact that I read it to the end instead of abondoning it halfway through.

This may well be the longest review I've ever written, so I'll just stop typing now. Bye. :)

P.S I like this series in general, it being well-written and humorous. :)
IdeasInTheAir chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
I'm reviewing this whole thing in a big bunchel of words. Like bananas. I do like banana bread so. I think I'll go ask someone tomorrow if they enjoy it too, because my friends would be simply mortified, but not especially surprised. Because like you said, or rather implied, or maybe I am making this up, randomness can be humorous, which leads to happiness, which is such a mignificant thing. )

I liked all of this, I really enjoyed reading it. It was interesting, informative, funny, and what more could one ask for? ) Excellent job, on everything.

Well done, Smiles for you! )))).5/5 on the Smile Meter, only becaseu I really want some banana waffles now.

All the best,

Danielle)
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
Yeah, my brother has an interesting approach to saying he's anti-abortion. Instead of referring to himself as being "anti-abortion" he says he's "pro-babies". That way, if people have an opposing view, he can go, "(gasp) Does that mean that you are anti-babies?" Mostly, however, he does that to grind people's gears. Particularly people he knows well.
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
ahh yes i have done this too good job.
Imalefty chapter 4 . 1/27/2008
hm, this one was kind of interesting... it wasn't as good as the others, but i wouldn't say it was bad. i thought it was... interesting.

is this based on a true story? it's kind of sad if it is... :\

"cuz" - you should probably write "because" or at least "'cause."

i was kind of confused... what exactly happens? maybe it's because the narrator keeps hitting backspace. XD i guess you meant it to be that way, though...

it was generally well written - there weren't too many spelling errors/grammar errors. good job.

-Lefty (from the review marathon... yadda yadda...)
Imalefty chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
aw, this one was a bit sadder than the other two, but i thought it was rather funny... (is that weird of me?)

"Not a single one of us [is] perfect" - i think that's how it should be.

"not even you." - i laughed really hard at this. not because it's wrong... but because it's so right. XD

i thought the unconditional love part was a little out of place... it didn't quite fit in with the rest of the piece.

other than that, though, i thought it was another well written 500 worder. good job!

-Lefty (you know where i'm from by now... i hope.)
Imalefty chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
yes, it would be nice if these could be longer. this one, i will agree with your teacher, is not quite as good as the last... your tone is a bit weaker in this one... and the other was a lot more entertaining to read, too. still, i've read this "children's book" and had a friend who memorized it. XD so i'm really familiar with it.

i liked the little dialogue you put in here. it was kind of sad and funny at the same time. XD

i didn't think that you needed all that info about gorey, but i guess it fit into the piece.

hahaha the harry potter quote. XD that was good.

-Lefty (from the review marathon hosted by the review game forum - link on my profile page)
Imalefty chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
hahahaha so good! that was amazing... though sadly, i do have a fangirlish kind of excitement about me... XD i also sing, though not loudly and not a waffle song. it would kind of creep me out if someone asked me if i like waffles. XD where did you come up with the idea for this essay...?

i didn't think that you needed the bold on "ever." i thought that it had enough emphasis on its own... but that's just me.

i really enjoyed your intro... especially addressing your teacher directly. good job with that. XD

i like the last quote, too. it was a nice touch. i still can't believe you got an A. then again, the paper was well written, even if it was rather... strange...

good job! keep writing!

Stitch-Puppy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Are there any known words to discribe this? I think not.

Therefore I makeup this word: Goobilatorious.

It means cool, kinda of smelly, with an amusing twist and just a hint of peppermint.

Maybe if I told this to my friends I could be disowned also.

-love Stitches
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hehehe! This was really funny, gave me a laugh when I needed one. I.e. the middle of finals.

Three down, two to go!
iheartcarebears chapter 6 . 10/6/2007
I really liked your paper you deserved the A you got. I hope you write more stuff