Reviews for Continuum
Rachizzle chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Well the whole Calcifex sexing up some random girl wasn't too surprising, but Cera's reaction sure was. Has he been put under a spell! Is Damonica really some crazy witch like Ursula form The Little Mermaid! lol.. sorry. That would make an interesting twist, though.. HMM...
Twin Eclipse chapter 3 . 3/25/2008
ek, it's been forever, plz update
Qui chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
for me? aw, you shouldn't have!

And yes, very shocking, indeed. I haven't the foggiest how this is going to be resolved, which is actually quite wonderful.

...it IS going to be resolved, right? Because if it's not, I might cry.

Another luffly chapter, thanks so much!

Qui
gothicHobbit08 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
nu! um... keep writing, they have to fix it! Poor Cerasus, poor Calcifex! And stupid Damonica...
Qui chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
*cough* whenever you're ready to fulfil that promise of 'as soon as you can' for the next chapter will be wonderful.

Because this story is also amazing. A bit more heart-wrenching than the last, but all the more interesting for it. I'd love to be 'shocked' by it as well, since so many stories are the same, while yours manages to be charmingly different.

Your newest fan,

Qui
Rachizzle chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Amazing, can't wait until the next chapter.
dolly-dear chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
I think I am going to join Sidereus in his pocketwatch. I do not think I can bear to read the next chapter because of the horrors it will hold.. But I know I will. Oh please, please don't let them get married!
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Loved the first story, and this looks like it's going to be good too! Hope you upload the next chapter soon
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh, yay. I am thrilled to see a sequel. Please, please, post as soon as possible. I am enjoying this so far, even if it is off to a rather sad start..
continuous brevity chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
great first chapter! i love your writing style.
Laurena chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
I think someone needs to take some anger management pills or sumthin...cause he just blew up! didnt even stop to considered that it wasnt Cera's fault!...anyways I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter,

mush love homeslice, keep it real, pEaCe
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3