Reviews for Magebound Short Story Collection
zoule chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
As always, you are very good at depicting Lark & Naevan's life with a sense of morbid cuteness. I can't help but smile at their interactions even though 1/4 of the story was extremely depressing.
darknite109 chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Wow...how gruesome. Creepy Frankenstein man. I feel sorry for the poor brother, what a horrible way to live. And yay for Lark for getting over his cock-sucking phobia!
Siamh chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
Ugh, good story for Halloween. Thank god I wasnt eating as I read that. Brilliant though, I actually in some strange way enjoyed reading that. -grins-Glad to read more of magebound!
Cold Drake Queen chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
That was a nice little bit of horror for All Hallows Eve. Have you heard anything from the publishers yet?
fivestar ice chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
It's nice to have a shot of Lark-Naeven every now and then. But I got to say, personally, it's kind of upsetting that Naeven has flings. oh well. I can't wait for the next installment
Amindaya chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
Very ejoyable. :)
Midnights Scream chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
:0 wow. that was amazing and cool and slightly scary all at the same time. :) I love it anyway though. Go you! Great...thing, snippet, whatever this is called
readmerant chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
I really hope the publisher works out. but if it doesn't please finish posting! I really like your story and if I cant finish it I will be really sad
darknite109 chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
Wow...awesome! I imagine this takes place sometime in the future, as Lark seems to have come to terms with someone touching his ass...

Excellent! Can't wait to read the second one!
I.F chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
I'm so happy that you're going to keep reviewing! I'm grateful that you decided to give warnings that you may publish this book instead of taking everything down. I'm not that happy that you decided to restrict the rest of the series to 4 chapters each but I understand that you have to do what you have to do. I want to know how Lark gets to the point where he casually shows Naeven affection and say "I love you." I can't wait for more updates and new stories!
twilights aura chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Oh sex me Lark.

e3e :drool:
Rajini chapter 2 . 10/14/2007
Hey!

It's really nice to hear from you again, It's really good that you'll be updating your short stories again because I really like them.

Hope to read from you soon!

Rajini
Yrvin Thornhart chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Hello! THat was indeed a long time running, but I think most of your fans understand. I, on the other hand, have been busy with my college thesis. But I think you posting again for this site is going to be great. *grin*

Now, for this chapter...*quails* You made my head hurt trying to imagine all those. I tend to do that when I read, and goodness, I think the scenes in my head went too fast. *grumbles* Good thing my mom's not home...*wince* You are really very creative. I wonder if you apply those kind of creativeness in real life. *ducks and runs* (lol) Don't hurt me! Just kidding! XD
zoule chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Lark is beautiful here. So kind and passionate :)
Siamh chapter 2 . 10/12/2007
Oh I hope they take it! I would love to get the mage series in paperback! then every time the power cuts I still have a brilliant story to read. lol.

I surprisingly like this chapter, usually I just read it and nodd but this time I was all for it! Brilliant as always, I hope to read more soon.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »