Reviews for May Church Bells Remind You
infinite silence chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
i like it.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
i never thought id read the day when rae was shy. is it the end of the world or wat?
Natural and fake beauty chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
at this moment in time. i love you!
Triizore chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
Oh my God, Shadow. When I saw the update in my inbox I was, like, huh? I had totally forgot about this, I had to reread the whole thing. I still love it though.

Urg, now I have RENT! songs stuck in my head.

~Trii
Black Viper chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
I really love this!
OrangeJuice190 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
Hehehehe, awesome story! Cannot wait for the next update! I like how you have 2 POV in one chapter.

Good job. ]
anon chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
I think it would be better if you describe the bashing scene as a flashback of sorts. It sounds kind of weird for Justin to be that specific just in his explanation, especially with all of the dialogue. Besides that, good job.
rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
Aww yay D

Love this so far

Hope you update soon
NakedKing chapter 8 . 11/4/2008
OMG WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I HAVE A CHAINSAW! WRITE IT NOWW! *gives really big awesome cookie* O_O
superinsane95 chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Oh my god this story is so good I think I might cry! or laugh or explode with happiness I'm not quite sure. I wish I could favorite this story twenty million times over! :)
Black Viper chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
Oh! he's gonna be in so much trouble with his family! Poor Justin. But I really think he can be happy with Rae, which is an adorable name btw..

Awesome work!
Triizore chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
Yay! There will be more and that makes Charlie happy!
Triizore chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
The drama! The flirting!

-sigh- It's been six months... so the next chapter must be fantabulous!

~Charlie.
Chasmodai Blue chapter 7 . 2/25/2008
Ack~

Update soon. I like plot...it's lovely and...tastes of cream cheese.

Yay for flirty!Rae.
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 7 . 1/3/2008
aw cute! Can't wait for them to kiss...Wonder when Justin will admit to himself he likes Rae...

can't wait for the next chappie and happy new year!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »