Reviews for May Church Bells Remind You
Black Viper chapter 7 . 12/31/2007
Awesome!
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
hahahaha. that would be funny. I've been caught doing that several times. I hope Justin's mum warms to Rae's group. It would be nice.

What is the song Justin was singing? I probably should know it!

I'll go and re'read your note at the top.

Yeah, MCR and AFI tie as my top two. MCR got me started properly!
Iizolda chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
So Justin is a singer:D

BTW Great story:)
Black Viper chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
awesome, or awsome.. Haven't realy understood the right spelling.. But it's great! the story I mean..
Lush Mellifluence chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Hahahaha. Kickball? How old are they, by the way. Its just, erm, I haven't played kickball since elementary school. Hehe.

On to the chapter 3. ;)
Lush Mellifluence chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Very interesting story. I like.

Lol, there are a bunch of goths and punks who go to Mass at my church. They're not very smart or educated and thus they are really blind followers of the Church. Everyone's really friendly to them at my church cuz the adults are really happy to see many young faces in the church.

Justin's mom is a moron. Catholic churches don't have dress code anymore; not since Vatican II. Its basically the Baptist and Pentecostal churches (and many other Protestant sects) that care so much about dressing up.

Interesting story. I can't wait for the goth and Justin to meet. Justin is adorable. Rae is an attention whore, who seems to get a kick out of everyone in church thinking he's odd. It must make him feel "unique." What a loser. Justin needs to get him out of his coven robe, and into a sexy silk one.

Jake
Amerez chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
this is an interesting story, I like how it's playing out so far. I think you could do with a bit more description but otherwise it's good. Oh, and good luck on your test!
phon chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
I fell off my chair in joy when I saw this in my inbox. Mentally, mind you, as actual falling might hurt, but it's the thought that counts.

Anyway, great chapter! I love all your characters as usual, and it's nice to get a bit more of a backstory on Justin. I hope you get a chance to update soon! (:
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
OMFG! AFI! THEY'RE MY FAVE BAND! DAVEY AND JADEY! *screams hysterically* anywayz. That's cute but sad. Justin has to get back together with Chandler, Megan and Josh. Maybe their group and Rae's group could combine. Kinda kewl. Love this xoxo
Black Viper chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
LOVE IT!
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what will happen next.
tia-blue chapter 4 . 7/27/2007
I LOVE this story! Seriously, i know you asked for constructive criticism, but all I can say is that I love every character and can't wait for more!
phon chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
Ahh, just noticed that this had updated today xD Justin is delightfully awkward, and, again, I love Raene and Chayse's names. Great story so far, and update soon!
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 7/21/2007
:) it's interesting and I definately hope that you update.
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
haha lara and the yaoi marathon. hehe that's what I do and it gets me really hyper. at least the boy is knowing...i love their names - raene and chayse. and i love the way justin says the only thing that's interesting enough in church is rae's group. heheh true. my mum didn't let me into church because it was 'too embarrassing' for her. i sat on the steps instead, scaring little kids. and you have to do a written test in karate? what belt are you on?
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »