Reviews for What Is It ?
Earthbound Angel 49 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Honestly i like your poem. It flows really well. Continue with the good work :
Electra Fairford chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
MM, I know what you mean, very good. I don't like the end much but I don't reckon there's much of a better one possible. Too...authoritative. Oh well. Good, very good.
Shashonahmeadow chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
wow really great poem... its like an ink blot, it can mean anything depending on the person looking at it. i really like the wording though, it gives it shape without being to obvious. good work!
liyen chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
beautifully written
Broken Trust chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
I like your rendition of Picasso! It's great! Thanks for reviewing SO much of my stuff. Sorry this took so long!

-Ever_be
Whome the fox goddess chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
lol (about a/n) that was extricnet(sp), intercate(sp), and cool. -Fox Goddess
Lowell Boston chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Nice. It seems like your are trying to describe existence with the limits of language. That's a hard thing to do. We can scratch at it, but never do it justice.

Lowell Boston
silversilence chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
very cool. I like it a lot ;)especially the part about emotions coming to life, good imagery
Unicraze chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
I like it. Sort of keeps the reader guessing at what you're talking about. I especially like the last part.
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
WOWWW! I pale in comparison to your greatness, oh great Woman of Poetry *prostrates self profusely* We're not worthy! We're not worthy! A poem describing a poem? That's pretty cool. And more original than it seems. Kudos!

BTW:"A dance occasionally with no rhythm

Sometimes.. without rhyme"

Without rhyme? !
Tenchi Masaki cant log in chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Hi sky. I absolutly love this poem. And it is about a poem. It is great. Oh I am sorry I havent reviewed sooner but at home my connection is fried and the only way i can get on is sneeking on at school. Anyway like I said awsome poem. See ya later sky.
Desolate Warrior chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
I heard music when I read this. Great job.
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
It's kewl... I reallys likes:o)
Yak Yomoto Ashitaka Kytoshi chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
Ohayo. I told you I will read most of what you write. Well accomplished.
Neya Trinidad chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
oh, I like this one. It's very good.