Reviews for I Am Not Okay
nolongerusingthis chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
i think everyone could relate to this...its such a pain to go through a day w/ everyone asking are you okay? and if you say no, they go "oh, im sorry" and walk away.

and what a pisser it is when someone cant talk to you them self but send someone else to do it...

i think this was a great poem and youve expressed something that i think we all feel quite a few times in our life
Not Quite Dry Eyed chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I like this too. Sometimes I just can't stand everyone asking that same question over and over again. And they don't want to know the truth. They don't want to hear your problems they just want to hear "Yes, I'm fine." So they can feel good knowing they asked yet still go on with their day uninterupted. Great poem, usually I don't like swearing in poetry, not because I don't swear, because I do I just think there are other ways to express it but in this case it fits perfectly. SOmetimes you just have to scream trust me I know the feeling. Keep writing forever and always.

Not Quite Dry Eyed
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
I think I can understand your frustration. Just remember that, usually, unless their not of this world, the people who ask you those questions, do it because they're fond of you and want you to be okay.

Other than that, I think that this poem could've been toned down a little.

The Reverse Edge Blade
PsylentxViolence chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Baby, am I..?

Crying about MY problems I was..?

Aquaintences(sp?)...?