Reviews for Phenomena
Tatianna Moore chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
LOL... she's crazy! Never in my life have I met a girl like Noelle... definitely interesting, and would definitely keep me on my toes. I like her. Great character...

Interested to see what happens with her and Liam. Sound get pretty darn interesting I think.
Tatianna Moore chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
Hey... so this is getting good... again great writing her. Like in your other story (Ex. Breakfast), I'm curious to know what's up with her and what's driving her to be so... bitchy, I guess. So... great job, you're building her character very well and really holding my interest. I love Liam too... sigh... I can't even see him and I know he's sexy.
Tatiana Moore chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
I think you're doing good still! I like the style of this piece and like I mentioned before... the tense is new and interesting... moving on! :)
Her Wishing Well chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
I loved this very amusing, i can't believe you cant even escape jocks in college. I love her character. So strong and defiant in a good an bad way.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 5 . 5/10/2007
A short chapter, but a great chapter.

Top marks from the SpawnMeister!

SpawnMeister666 chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
I'm liking this story a lot. Noelle is a cool anti-hero, and I look forwards to seeing what kind of trouble she's going to be getting into in future chapters!

Keep up the good work.

Her Wishing Well chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Great. I like how you gave a better description of herself, through like a list running through her mind.
OoohLookACat chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
interesting.

shall read more

izzie
Her Wishing Well chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
I like the use of she and he, it gives a stnad back view of it, which is unusual and great. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Tatiana Moore chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Love it... great work. I don't know what else to say and I suppose that's not really helpful as far as reviews go, but I'm really digging this. I also love the name Liam... that alone is sexy. Good job describing him too... I also like the tense of this story-it's different for me.

Questions at this point:

Her age (obviously 21). Does she shave her armpits... cause that could be interesting (maybe that's more of a hippie thing?).

Anyway, great job so far... hope you keep updating!
Tatiana Moore chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Very good start to this story... as always you have a great writing style, very engaging, very well thought out. I look forward to seeing where this story goes. Great work.
SpawnMeister666 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
I like this chapter a lot...

The attitude displayed is great. This looks like it could be a lot of fun with a great main character.

xtotallyatpeacex chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Yay, a new story! Looking good so far. Experimenting is always fun. :D
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
It's an interesting start, and I find myself already looking forwards to the next chapter. No flaws that I can see, so top marks all round!

Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Wow this is really good, i hope it continues. I love the imagery created here, the indepth feeling you get of the characters. Unresolved issues...its all great.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »