Reviews for Darker Side of Me
Lost in A World of Pain chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Hey there,

Sorry for long time between reviews, uni, life, etc. Enough excuses, this poem, as with many of your others, are profound in the way in which you convey an idea that is true and yet few take the time to recognise. Many people might rise an eyebrow or whisper in hushed tones as they look on the 'darker side' of you, yet how many will recognise themselves if they had to truly look into the mirror and scrutinise what they see? Just a thought. Well done as always, I'll try and read a litte more regularly. Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Lost in A World of Pain
winteria chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aih, reminds me of sth. Nice job on this one.
Sercus Kaynine chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
If emotional scares were to show themselves on the outside, may be people wouldn't be so quick to criticize.

Nice poem. Cuts straight to the soul, and God knows we need more people who would be willing to care.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
i love this poem also. keep them coming, please!
MirrorMirrorOnTheWall chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
You don't know how much I agree, becuase i do comepletly. You keep the emotion the whole way through, and capture it completly.

Shayla
musiclover4life chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow, I really like your poem and the way you make emotions able to be seen. It really speaks to me (I know that sounds so cheesy but it's the easiest way to say what I mean). I really like this poem and I can't wait for your next one.

C ya

musiclover4life
shadowpreistess chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This is so true. I love the line Maybe you should finally see the real meand not just the mannequin that hangs on strings.

This is a really good poem.
EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow, very good! I can totally relate. People mock who we are and they wonder why we do the things we do but they're never brave enough to talk or question or say anything. Very good! Keep writing!
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I adored the ending. This poem had such a dark sense throughout the entire thing, it was beautiful. Wonderful job.
RainbowHearts chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I really like this poem. Good job.