Reviews for Can't Escape
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I think we all feel confused about ourselves sometimes. I know I am all the time. The way I am in my head and on paper sometimes dosnt match the way I am with my friends. Good work as always. And I hope you find yourself again soon.
rira-chan chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
i can really relate to this sadly...it's such a sad thing to feel that way you know? but none-the-less amazing work once again.

rira-chan

P.s thank you so much for your reveiws! XD im glad you liked all them
MirrorMirrorOnTheWall chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
beautifully chilling. Its haughnty and sorrowful, and we all need to ask for help, even if we are afraid. I love the "lifeless puppet" line. There were a few grammatical errors, but that couldn't change the feel that this poem holds. Your writing is always so exquisite!

Shayla
musiclover4life chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Wow that gave me goosebumps, it really did. Man, I kind of know that feeling only with me the tears just wouldn't start it was as if I became hollow, man it was bad I would it really talk, leave the house or eat. But I'm getting better now, I hope. Anyway love the peom. And I hope things are getting better for you or whoever this poem is about.

From,

musiclover4life
EmilyAlice10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
This is very good! I love the last stanza. It's very like a cry for help kind of, but also an unveiling. Not your best grammar wise (although i shouldn't be talking, i have the worst grammar on the planet (i dont even know if I spelled grammar right)). It wasn't your best, but that's not saying much bad because I love all your writing! Keep Writing! (please review me too!)
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Asking for help is good at times. We can get so overwhelmed with everything, and just forget why we are living and just the point of it all. I liked this, and I can really feel your longing in this poem. It was wonderful. Great job.