Reviews for bullets are the best accessories for lovers
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
jesus. this is our entire generation playing at "romance" in a poem. how beautiful you make the disgusting and breathless things we do.

i love the part in parentheses. and also "you are only bad at lying when you have to lie to yourself."

i love the glaring honesty. you speak only the truth and in such intoxicating ways.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Amazing. almost scary.
poet tree chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Most of this poem is good without being spectacular; it might just be me but it doesn't 'click' with me. Except for the lines "you let his name play in your mouth, / wondering if someone else’s would be easier to moan." And the entire last stanza (which is just...oh my god, especially the last line). Thanks for the review.
girl- reinvented chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
god. been there, mostly. (i was always too scared to go out and buy the damn test, though.) completly understand. love it.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
I really like this, along with a lot of your poetry. Keep it up.

Faith
poisonous chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
damn. been there. this was just dead on truth. just truth. fucking raw and real. you are awesome. keep on keepingon.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
oohh, i like it. it's very tantilizing. but i have to say, i don't get everything, references to the phone, etc, but i kind of like it that way 'cause mystery is good, too. the line about how it's hard to lie to yourself definitely stands out. and i kind of love the last stanza.
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
uwah! so shiny. so grittyglittery.

the entire last stanza really does it for me. it just... bitchslaps you across the face and you have to just WAKE UP and realize what is going on with life. the entire idea of having to go through that incredible scare of whether your pregnant or not and then to just go at it again - for what seems to be pure dominance, really... man. thats sexy.

as always, this piece was brilliant: so very, very truthful in .word.
lackluster chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
"you let his name play in your mouth,/wondering if someone else’s would be easier to moan." that whole stanza is just pure truth for me.

"you are only in love with him when he is underneath you" is also really effective.

truthfully, i love the whole damn thing. it's marvelously written and you express feelings, images and a storyline really well.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I love the whole picture you created with this poem. Not really fond of the last stanza, I don't really know why though. It is still great...it's probably just me. I really like this though. Great job.
Wylloa chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
"you are only bad at lying when you have to lie to yourself."

"you are only in love with him when he is underneath you"

Somewhat vulgar but it is mystical and ohsobeautiful. I couldn't stop reading.