Reviews for Formulas of Christopher
a beautiful somewhere chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
"Had I a gun the bullet would kiss him

Bitter-sweetly because death deserved him more than me"

Just... amazing.

And I get it; I really do.
TylerB chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
I am literaly swimming in this lush descriptive wording. You could be writing about making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and the way you describe it could definatley keep me interested. This is a beautiful write that I enjoyed so much. This is one, or maybe even the best poem I've read of yours yet. Sometimes a poem to lengthy can have a hard to time keeping my attention, but you have nothing to worry about on this one. It seems like it ended much to quickly. Anyways, solid poetry! Great job!
DarkBlysse chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
"Cut his soul into a million flesh stars"-I love this line. It's such an original, image-inspriring description.

I love how you describe his movements and actions as "Formulas of Christopher." Again, it's original and really interesting. It's just absolutely perfect in my mind, and was also an intriguing title.

"Had I a gun the bullet would kiss him

Bitter-sweetly because death deserved him more than me"-I love how you wrote this. It flowed so sweetly, although it was a less-than-kind sentiment you were portraying.

"Mutated into a new person I didn’t know"-This line bugs me. I just don't think 'mutated' sounds right here. It's probably just me, but I don't think it flows right and fits in with the rest of the poem. Everything else is just so flowy and liquid, but 'mutated' sounds so harsh and solid.

Great work!