Reviews for Stalker Knot
Sine Die chapter 13 . 5/14/2007
m...cute guy pics...sorry I'm stuck on that. YES they finally met and now there is some intrigue (probably misspelled) I like will. I love your writing, it has everything it needs so far, a interesting yet teasing plot, characters with actual personality who each have their own purpose, and you update quickly so I don'tforget what has happen like I do in a lot of stories. I can wait to see what happens next.

P.S. Alistair has forgiven you for calling him stalkerish considering you mentioning it is free advertising! j/k seriously though UPDATE!
into the black chapter 13 . 5/6/2007
Your sister's ending is hella crazy! Although it is very unfortunate for Anna that she got raped. And lucky for Will that he is one of the first six year olds to make out with someone more than twice his age.

Haha when Will asked what was underneath his butt during the movie I laughed so hard! What bad timing for Eric...
dreamweaver138 chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
sneaking out of your room are you? delinquency of the world today. :) nnjj.

update soon.

ihrtbks chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Is the figure Liam or Michael? I'm really confused but I have to keep reading so I can defeat confusion!

UPDATE SOON!
FireFallon chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Louis Prades is so drool worthy man candy...oh man I love Will's innocence especially with the whole movie thing, which made me giggle to no end...poor Eric
Carmel March chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Again, I must tell you that you really have a talent for narrating the story in an interesting and unique way. The scene plays out in my head as I read. Only a handful of people manage to do that adequately. Heh :) Nice chapter...I can't wait to see what's gonna happen next.

~carm~

PS

SPIDERMAN!
nikki chapter 12 . 5/4/2007
IT IS SO COOL!
dreamweaver138 chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
these updates are making my days happy :) and i can't believe i just read 21 pages without knowing it. ah, the wonders of the computer. can't wait for the next update!

ihrtbks chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
WOW! My eyes are tearing from all the laughing I've done reading this story. Will is SO cute, trying to get his 'mommy and daddy' together; I loved the introduction part. I like the Cecile-Lance story line too.

UPDATE SOON!
into the black chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
HELL NO! It just got the goods and you end the chapter? I side with your sister's laughing in the bathroom. Finally the meet, but unfortunately YOU decided to end it there. You suck.
n-Iceness chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
I'm enjoying this.. update soon!
Carmel March chapter 12 . 5/3/2007
This is a truly wonderful story. Your descriptions are fantastic, and let the reader see into the world you've created. I like the way you use dialogue; it's realistic and flows naturally. And the storyline is creative, keeps the reader interested throughout the entire read. Good job on this, and I can't wait for more.

~carm~
dreamweaver138 chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
another great update! and the egg splits in two too.

into the black chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
I cannot wait for the next chapter! THat is going to be the dinner, right? where they finally meet? BTW Will is adorable :)
Sine Die chapter 11 . 5/2/2007
I can't wait to read your next chapter. You are able to keep us entertained throughout despite not introducing the characters to one another yet. It's well written. I'm looking forward to your next update!