Reviews for Ode to Jude
Daydreamer23 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
he is unbeleivably sexy and i found these black and white pics online of him that are so amazing i practically cried. He's an amazing actor and the most enjoyable movie with him is Gattaca although his best role was obviously in Ripley.
Oh yeah, good poem although i'm hardly a poem fan, this one struck a chord...
Jueee chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
OMG, i love Jude Too! I went search for Jude just cause i'm insane and wanted to see, and found this! I have such profound respect for you! aren't you just bouncing of the walls because of the divorce! i know I was. Anyway, you have very good taste, and great poem!
Elske chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
*giggles* that's _hysterical_...love your author's notes too.

*gets dreamy smile, Jude-contemplating...*
Kyleen chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
i loved it! it was so simple yet so tru. veddy veddy nice!
Cera chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
Haha, I love it that I'm not the only Jude Law fan. Wait. I'm way more obsessive than a regular one... O_o...but that's besides the point! He's such a fantabulous actor, and yeah, even his b grade ones rule! Ever see Wisdom Of The Crocodiles? _ There are a lot of things I could say about Sadie, but she's genuinely made him happy, so I'm happy for them. I'm going to marry someone like that someday, totally.
RoseRed4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
OMG! I love Jude Law too! He's so cute, and I love his accent. :P
thunderbolt chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Ahhhhhhhhhh that was sweet and cool how it rymhed and stuff cool very
MrsPitt chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
EXCELLENT! This was hilarious!
M. Gardner chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
OMG! That's EXACTLY like I would write! I was laughing my head off! (OK OK, I'll admit it, I am in love with him. But he's married..."Sigh".)

Everyone makes fun of me- "Oh, he's sooooooooo old!" I don't give a f#$ !

This is a great poem! I like the way you write!

I like "you wear briefs instead of boxers, but i admire u anyway..." (That's a question I'd been wondering for the LONGEST time...)
WhenKellerMetBeecher a.k.a. SickOfBeingHeavenly chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
I adore Jude Law! Your poem was sweet. I can relate to everything you wrote 'cept for the george clooney part. sorry, but i despise the guy. chris meloni is my lil consolation. good job, by the way!
AbFabgrl chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
I *love* Jude Law! He ia soooo amazingly sexy and talented and funny and...well anyway i'll stick to Jude married or not he is one sexy guy!
Viccy chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
A girl after my own heart, Yes the gorgeous Jude is well worth writing about (maybe there could be one about Gorgeous George also).
popprincess chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
TY SOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING SOMETHING ABOUT HIM! I LUV HIM 2!
erinrose chapter 1 . 3/5/2001