Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
Oscuro chapter 1 . 8/26
Well wrought and very insightful. It's wonderful to see a story about someone who isn't either perfect or dramatically suffering from easily resolvable circumstances. Not many people can pull off this kind of thing without crossing a line but you did it tastefully and emphasised the important points very well.
ramblingrobin chapter 31 . 8/24
I loved this wonderful . Xoxo Robin
Oswin Rose chapter 31 . 7/13
Hi! I just wanted to say how much I love your story, I've read it over and over and it's still as great. But I noticed chapter 17 doesn't exist, chapter 18 is there twice and something must of gotten mixed up but I would love it if you could fix it. Thanks!
B.R chapter 31 . 6/22
I was worried for one moment that there would be unsatisfying ending. But I liked the ending and I'm truly relieved that there was a great ending. I really love his story ️️️
Collins-A chapter 31 . 2/8
Years later and I still come back to this story. Ine of the only stories where I'm both so satisfied and unsatisfied (but obviously undestanding) about the lack of anything other than kissing. I wish you'd write a sequel/one-shot about them where they're happy in their own way and in love, but I'll just dream about it instead lol
Mimi chapter 31 . 1/4
I will never get over this story. I keep coming back to it. It's been so many years since my first time reading it and waiting for the last few chapters to be posted. And even today I'll just be doing something random random and my mind will drift to this story and I'll have to find time to reread it again. Thank you so much for writing this. It's magnificent.
renell.mallari.1995 chapter 31 . 12/6/2016
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
Meid chapter 31 . 11/16/2016
I'm suprised how quickly I read this fic. I like Jayden. I think he's an incredible brave person

Here and there were spelling mistakes but nothing serious
Sinalist chapter 20 . 10/25/2016
Seaton did the right thing - can't fucking control yourself at least don't sleep in the same house
Sinalist chapter 19 . 10/25/2016
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?
Totally inappropriate Seaton - WHAT the fuck
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Wow im really sad that jeal people have showed up and are spouting nasty words! You wanna do constructive crit do it in a civilised way! Getting to read the hard work of others is a previldge, treat it well
Ella chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
I'm here just cause the last few pages of reviews have been so ridiculous. This story is among the best I have ever read on dp, I can't believe people are actually nitpicking on its grammar and spelling! I read this for the first time a little under ten years ago and I still come back to it and read parts of it again and again. I don't do that for many stories with correct grammar and spelling on here.. that's not why this has 2k reviews, it's because the writer has created something absolutely touching, strong characters and a sense of something magical. I'm sure if this was ever edited and published by the author it would look completely different and shiny, and when I praise this story I am not blind to its errors but appreciative of its strength as a first draft and its enduring charm.

I hope you, dear writer, are proud of your work and that you continue to write beautifully.

And thank you, always, for sharing this story on fp, for not removing it no matter how many years have passed, and for letting us meet Jay and Seaton.
Itlojn chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
Jayden is a fucking pussy fuck u
Elle Winters 9 chapter 31 . 10/11/2016
That story had an amazing plot. Well written. Grammatical errors were throughout the story which detracted a little, but overall it was a fantastic read!
rejtfhqnilowfnwe chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
This story is fantastic and very well-written. The development between the two main characters are very well described.
2,135 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »