Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
AdaraH chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I have a feeling that this Charlie is a paedophile or something , because if the memories are taking place when Jayden was a kid , this Charlie is giving me bad vibes ...
Depth-of-Field chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
"I'd turned eight years old two months previously, so I was old enough to kiss back."

Augh. This sentence was just so perfect for the setting and so heartbreaking and in character and. Damn it, the poor kid.
Ice Bubble chapter 31 . 8/11/2012
The puurrrfect S&M couple!
Kirihime chapter 32 . 8/6/2012
It's sweet.
Bj chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Sigh. Dumb comment about Americans, who are all exactly alike, right. And you know all about them, too.
Anon chapter 24 . 7/30/2012
Please, please tell me this is just a very well-planned joke.

Great writing and realistic plot line is completely undermined by your inability to use the English language.

Tell me honestly now: how is it that you can correctly spell 'Sacrococcygeal Teratoma' and use it in your story, but you lack basic third-grade knowledge?

It's incredibly hard to take your writing seriously when you use 'your' when it should be 'you're,' 'it's' when it should be 'its,' and 'their' instead of 'they're.'

Even more irritating is the fact that you *do* use 'you're' correctly for a few chapters, and then go right back to 'your.'

And it's a shame, because you're honestly a great writer. Your characters are realistic (and also realistically-flawed), your pacing is nice, and you skillfully avoid beige prose.
Carlette chapter 32 . 7/27/2012
Well, I read it all! And I loved it :) You made me love Jayden and Seaton, wish death upon Alfred and Charlie, and even made me love Jayden's friends. I think where you ended it was perfect, and while it is sad it ended, it doesn't leave me unsatisfied.

*favorites*
Carlette chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I was going to warn you, but it looks like someone already did! Your story was plagiarized. I saw it on amazon and couldn't help but be so incredibly angry. I remember seeing your story as it was being updated years ago. I don't know why I never stopped to read, because I really like what I've read so far. I really hope that you don't take this down or get discouraged by what this person has done. Now that I've begun reading this, I really want to finish it and give you, the REAL author the credit you deserve!
Kael chapter 32 . 7/26/2012
So I saw an AN from another author about this Amazon author named Kate Hopkins who has been plagiarizing and selling a couple of works from FP.

I've actually seen this person on Amazon before but never knew her works were plagiarized. Well, just to let you know after some text comparison of her works with stuff on Google searches it seems that your story may have been plagiarized by her. The excerpt she gives is the same as the beginning of your first chapter. I know that she's put up a lot of Crystal 99's stories and Amaka97's was the AN that I read about this Hopkins person. So maybe you guys should all get together and contact Amazon about this person.

I hope all you guys get this all resolved. Best of luck with this problem.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 32 . 7/19/2012
whoa. thank you for sharing that story. i'm sure it's given strength to many of your readers.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Chapter 1:
"Did you [here] me, boy!"
I open the cabinet and rummage [threw] it

Chapter 2:
and so I don't know if he'll [lat] me…
"Oh please, Jayden, we both know [your] brilliant,"
"The second thing, [is I'm like] to ask how'd you get that horrible bruise?"

I stopped reading there. Probably missed some stuff in Chapter 1, but eh.

Half-hearted grammar Nazi signing out, no hard feelings, k? Keep writing. (:
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 22 . 6/29/2012
hmm i wonder what's going to go wrong...
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I like this!
Mcgde chapter 32 . 6/4/2012
Oh god. This is probably the best story I have read on FP. I actually just started writing a new story literally right before I started reading this, and the boys name in it is Jayden! Imagine my surprise...:) anyway, definitly one of the best stories I've read! (Seaton seems like the giant teddy bear type, just the way I like 'emXD)
Dana Jameson chapter 31 . 6/3/2012
I loved this story! It's my absolute favorite! Thank you for this beautiful story!
2,128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »