Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
vipera.422 chapter 31 . 4/26/2012
I'd like to start by saying I loved this story and honestly hope there will be a sequel.

I usually find it annoying when the whole story's from only one person's POV because I'm always curious about what the other main character is thinking (in this case Seaton) but you pulled it off really well and I wouldn't change a thing.

I really adore Jayden and how very "eloquent" he is. I also found it hilarious how he kept calling Seaton "sir".

Seaton is a really interesting character and I often wondered what was going through his head. He's a bit rough around the edges but I suspect he's a big softie inside. Not that I'd ever dare say that in his face. :-)

Some parts of the story were really sad but as long as there's a happy ending I don't mind. The end was a bit frustrating but I didn't feel cheated or anything though I pray you'll write a sequel.
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 32 . 4/3/2012
the words high and dry spring to mind but i guess it's okay because although it ended in a very annoying way it was wonderful and clever and i read all of it within the space of four hours and didn't leave my room once in that time. So yeah, i guess it's okay.
Jaz.W chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I almost cried while reading every chapter! I'm so sad its over, but happy ending! Mmm Seaton ;)
Vlurry19 chapter 31 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful story. I love it! Thanks for writing this~
That Boy over There chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
I just finished reading this story and it was so heart breakingly beautiful. I definitely cried at the very end where Seaton confessed to Jayden it was very emotional and extraordinary.
MyDearAssassin chapter 32 . 1/27/2012
I made an account just so I could fave your story and tell you how wonderful it was. So here it is: This story was completely AMAZING. I loved it so much, and you are a such a talented author. Congratulations on being amazing
toinfinity chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
i cried during this chapter...i was so afraid that charlie was going to get power of him. when he got away i was just like 'whoooosh.' i didnt even realize i was holding my breath.

gah. D-:

and now. im holding my breath again. lieutenant jacobs. lovely.

and sorry for not reviewing every chapter, i just love it so much and didnt want to stop reading. but i HAD to review for this one.
No one chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Wow, I'm actually reviewing for once xP btw your story is amazing and I've only spotted a few errors here and there :) also I mostly clicked on it for the mirror thing cos I wrote a one shot on mirrors. Im gonna go finish reading now. Also my account . or something similar
Me chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
Thank you for writing this story. I really, really, REALLY love it! One of the best stories I've ever read!
Witch19 chapter 32 . 12/19/2011
I fell in love with ur fic straight away. I love it so much, and I'm a bit sad to see it come to an end. One of the best fic I have read.
Spelllcheck chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
His mouth usually stayed snaky and sharp, but now it remained closed. - Did you mean snarky?

after my school would've ended for me- after school would've ended/after my school would've ended

I see you have a beta for the future chapters. I will stop annoying you. :)
Spellcheck chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Those eyes boar into me, burning my. - bore, me
Beta chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
think your nothing - you're

It the good way. - In
um chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Gable your money away - gamble

tell me your hungry? - you're

Damnit. - dammit/damn it
um chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
He's terrifies - He terrifies

I completed Mr. Spenser's paper on the first day. - Spencer

And if I've missed the next Harry Potter because of that theory, that's it's the publishing companies fault anyway, for not putting a decent cover on a good book. - And, if that theory has made me miss the next Harry Potter, that's the publishing company's fault anyway- for not putting a good cover on a good book.

Why, do - Why do

Just to clarify: I really do like this story. I've read it before and I liked how not- cliche it is. Even when incorporating cliches. x
2,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »