Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 21 . 6/16/2011
Wow. Seaton VS. Mr. Spencer kicks the pants off Seaton VS. Linda. Hahaa freaking awesome.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
I Hate Charlie.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 16 . 6/16/2011
I want to see Seaton kick Charlie'ass!
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
Mr. Spencer is a really good guy. Glad he's looking after our poor boy.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
CRAP. Busted. Well, here's hoping that this will improve his situation.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Your writing gets better and better with each chapter. Interesting, putting another male interest in the mix. Are we going for a love triangle or just friends? Either way, it's nice that Jayden has more people who want to be nice to him.

Yay cookies!
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
Ah, it's always difficult when the sexually abused begin to come into their own awareness. I wish Jayden was real so I could hug him, but next I hope that Seaton will do it instead. :)
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
poor Jayden, I knew it had to be something like that. :( Nice, he broke the mirror. Title connections! Also, Seaton VS. Linda AWESOME.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
*big,big grin* I love your story.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 8 . 6/16/2011
Ewww, stupid girls in thongs. You hit the nail on the head with that smart people/dumb people happiness analogy, though. Yay, sleeping on the love interest's couch. I'm looking forward to this.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 7 . 6/16/2011
Poor kid. *tearful eyes*
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
Seaton is an intriguing mystery.. I have a bad feeling about this Charlie person.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
I love Linda and Suki, they're a very fun couple of characters. So good to see him getting friends.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
The pizza metaphor was interesting. I never really thought about it that way. I just think it's delicious. *omnomming pizza in imagination* Sounds kinda scary, but maybe now poor Jayden will get a way out of this situation.
Rainsoaked Archangel chapter 2 . 6/15/2011
A-ha,so the neighbor is a hot guy. Ehehehe. Nice of that teacher to try and help Jayden. Still want to kick Alfred's butt.
2,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »