Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
SilhouetteBehindTheCurtain chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
So Charlie's a child molester?
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 32 . 10/16/2011
This was such an an amazing story; so full of emotion. I originally read the first chapter but never continued until I refound it today and after giving it a second chance, I was hooked. I have to agree with you that you ended the stoy at the correct place. You've left the rest of his life up to our imagination to decide. A sequel would be lovely, I think but it won't kill me if there isn't (and I doubt there is one) because I'm content with how things ended in this. Amazing job! I am so glad I have this a second chance :)
prostock69 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
OMG, I got 1/2 way through this story and I couldn't finish it. It was just too much. I can only read about kids getting abused for so long before it starts to weigh on me. I'm a mother of 3. Any parent who did and let be done to their child, what Jayden had done to him, should be slowly cut into pieces and fed to hogs, while being a live, of course.

So I skipped right to the last chapter to read how it ended. I'm glad Seaton admitted to Jayden that he loved him too and that they would be together. I'm so happy for Jayden.
FaithSins chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Lovely!
Mira Secrei chapter 17 . 9/22/2011
"Go to hell" - "Yes, sir". That just made my heart wrench. In that moment I was close to tears myself. I love this story and I only began reading this four hours ago and finished it in one go.

Just gonna add four more words:

So addicting and genius.
CharlieTehUnicron chapter 32 . 9/18/2011
Amazing. Fantastic. I LOVED it. I'm going to go back and read it now :)
Laurence Spencer chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
I like that girl from hooters, heh. Hope to see her in this again ;)
Laurence Spencer chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
"He is so not an old lady." Had to be like the best line in this chapter lol. I love the funny lines like that.~
Laie chapter 32 . 9/9/2011
Wow... I just finished reading this fic, and it's going straight to my favorites! I adore it!
dsolitude chapter 32 . 8/29/2011
I LOVEE your story! The characters are amazing and i'm completely fallen head over hills with them. Love them! Was great from start to finish. I wish there was one extra chapter because they're just soo awesome i wish this story could go forever. Either way still love it!
Lykan chapter 32 . 8/28/2011
I read your entire story. Start to finish. Every word. And while I did find flaws with spelling in very few places, if anyone dares say that takes away from this story's PERFECTION, they're crazy.

You are one of the most amazing writers of this genre I've ever seen, and ten thousand times better than me. The conflicts, the emotions, the characters, I slipped right into it. You've done what a true writer does. You made me feel it all.

I'm very happy I found this story, because it was exactly what I was looking for and it will be great inspiration. I'll be looking at your other stories to see if you do this well on all of them.

Let's see, constructive criticism . . . Well, I can only say that you pulled everything off really well, except there was no closure between a few characters. But I think that's how you meant to leave it.

The ending was perfect. I can't think of a better way to end this. And you realize that it went exactly as your characters wanted it to, and that's how stories should go.

And my favorite character was definitely Seaton.

~Lykan~
Xavier Lessetti chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
ok, didn't see the fact that Spencer had a dead kid coming, but anyways, I saw he had some attachment to Jayden
Xavier Lessetti chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
Mr. Spencer, obvious, not nearly as obvious as Charlie, but still
Xavier Lessetti chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Corin seems to be a lot like me (although whenever people say I'm super smart I just shrugg and reply my true belief which is that I am of average intelligence)
Xavier Lessetti chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
knew that Charlie molested him, knew it since he was introduced (My family competes for whoever can guess the plot the fastest, to see if we can beat the actors to their lines etc)
2,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »