Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
Love Eternally chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
Oh. I'm sensing trouble for the dad. YAY! I hope I'm right. And why do I have a feeling this dude is a cop? anyways, Can't wait for more. Update soon.
Night Play chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I like this a lot. Hopefully you'll write more soon.
sugardandy chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
Squee, you replied to me *so happy*, of course I'll continue reading, silly! Its only the second chapter and I already adore it, not many authors can do that to me, but of course I am a yaoi type girl (even though I suck at writing it myself). I kind of Jayden would be the uke, he seems to be very obedient *giggles*
twilove chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow is all I've got say...maybe a little more, but that was a very good start. I really do hope you keep on going with this, it has potential.
Love Eternally chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Oh wow. This is a really good opening. Depressing but good.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
A hell of a start!
sugardandy chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
good start to your story, I'd love to see where this is going to go. Is Jayden going to be the uke (the 'girl') or the sem (the 'guy') of the pairing?
megerdum chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
XD
Jin Tae chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
There were some specific points to this that I really liked.

The repetition of "He's like this..." was great as so many authors just use the tedious "He's like this -all- the time."

The note about the landlord carrying a cane he doesn't need was intriguing, partially due, I suppose, to the fact that so many different things have been hidden within them, ranging from thrusting swords, to liquor, to compasses. Not to mention a cane looks more innocent than carrying a baseball bat, should one need to warn off muggers.

Basically, I enjoyed the tone and details of the narration. I haven't quite fav'ed it yet -I want to wait until the next chapter to decide- but it looks promising.
2,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 133 140 141 142 143