Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
Jaz.W chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I almost cried while reading every chapter! I'm so sad its over, but happy ending! Mmm Seaton ;)
Vlurry19 chapter 31 . 3/11/2012
Beautiful story. I love it! Thanks for writing this
That Boy over There chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
I just finished reading this story and it was so heart breakingly beautiful. I definitely cried at the very end where Seaton confessed to Jayden it was very emotional and extraordinary.
MyDearAssassin chapter 32 . 1/27/2012
I made an account just so I could fave your story and tell you how wonderful it was. So here it is: This story was completely AMAZING. I loved it so much, and you are a such a talented author. Congratulations on being amazing
toinfinity chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
i cried during this chapter...i was so afraid that charlie was going to get power of him. when he got away i was just like 'whoooosh.' i didnt even realize i was holding my breath.

gah. D-:

and now. im holding my breath again. lieutenant jacobs. lovely.

and sorry for not reviewing every chapter, i just love it so much and didnt want to stop reading. but i HAD to review for this one.
No one chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Wow, I'm actually reviewing for once xP btw your story is amazing and I've only spotted a few errors here and there :) also I mostly clicked on it for the mirror thing cos I wrote a one shot on mirrors. Im gonna go finish reading now. Also my account . or something similar
Me chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
Thank you for writing this story. I really, really, REALLY love it! One of the best stories I've ever read!
Witch19 chapter 32 . 12/19/2011
I fell in love with ur fic straight away. I love it so much, and I'm a bit sad to see it come to an end. One of the best fic I have read.
Spelllcheck chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
His mouth usually stayed snaky and sharp, but now it remained closed. - Did you mean snarky?

after my school would've ended for me- after school would've ended/after my school would've ended

I see you have a beta for the future chapters. I will stop annoying you. :)
Spellcheck chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Those eyes boar into me, burning my. - bore, me
Beta chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
think your nothing - you're

It the good way. - In
um chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Gable your money away - gamble

tell me your hungry? - you're

Damnit. - dammit/damn it
um chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
He's terrifies - He terrifies

I completed Mr. Spenser's paper on the first day. - Spencer

And if I've missed the next Harry Potter because of that theory, that's it's the publishing companies fault anyway, for not putting a decent cover on a good book. - And, if that theory has made me miss the next Harry Potter, that's the publishing company's fault anyway- for not putting a good cover on a good book.

Why, do - Why do

Just to clarify: I really do like this story. I've read it before and I liked how not- cliche it is. Even when incorporating cliches. x
Beta chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
'and so I don't know if he'll lat me' - should be 'let'

'more comfortable them those holly benches' - 'than'

"Yes, sir –I'm mean no, sir," - 'I mean'

'we both know your brilliant,' - 'you're'

'He asked.' - you switched to past tense?

'But after a minute, his face sobers, "The second thing, is I'm like to ask how'd you get that horrible bruise?"' - But his face sobers after a minute. "The second thing I'd like to ask you is, how did you get that horrible bruise?"

'I haven't used barely any.' - I've barely used any.

Um...is this annoying? my user's DisneyIsHardcore if you want to tell me to stop.
Hmm chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I've read this before, and reviewed so this time it's anonymous :)

"Did you here me, boy!" - should be 'hear'

"I know to keep warm your supposed to keep moving" - should be 'you're'

Just thought you might like to know. :)
2,077 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »