Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
Lykan chapter 32 . 8/28/2011
I read your entire story. Start to finish. Every word. And while I did find flaws with spelling in very few places, if anyone dares say that takes away from this story's PERFECTION, they're crazy.

You are one of the most amazing writers of this genre I've ever seen, and ten thousand times better than me. The conflicts, the emotions, the characters, I slipped right into it. You've done what a true writer does. You made me feel it all.

I'm very happy I found this story, because it was exactly what I was looking for and it will be great inspiration. I'll be looking at your other stories to see if you do this well on all of them.

Let's see, constructive criticism . . . Well, I can only say that you pulled everything off really well, except there was no closure between a few characters. But I think that's how you meant to leave it.

The ending was perfect. I can't think of a better way to end this. And you realize that it went exactly as your characters wanted it to, and that's how stories should go.

And my favorite character was definitely Seaton.

Lykan
Xavier Lessetti chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
ok, didn't see the fact that Spencer had a dead kid coming, but anyways, I saw he had some attachment to Jayden
Xavier Lessetti chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
Mr. Spencer, obvious, not nearly as obvious as Charlie, but still
Xavier Lessetti chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Corin seems to be a lot like me (although whenever people say I'm super smart I just shrugg and reply my true belief which is that I am of average intelligence)
Xavier Lessetti chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
knew that Charlie molested him, knew it since he was introduced (My family competes for whoever can guess the plot the fastest, to see if we can beat the actors to their lines etc)
ShilohTheSpy chapter 31 . 8/27/2011
I actually re-read this chapter a second time. 8D I love it. Haha.
Russle chapter 32 . 8/26/2011
Oh, god.. That last chapter was explicit without the sex! Though, I wish there was some. Nice story. I enjoyed reading.
Shiloh chapter 32 . 8/26/2011
Thank god it's over.

Don't take that the wrong way - I enjoyed every bit of it down to the /letters/. I completely ditched sleep, I've been reading since sometime last night. Meant to go to bed, almost.. 6 hours ago. Never happened. I don't regret it a bit. You're an excellent writer, you.. everything was perfect, really, down to the emotions. I could feel them.

I really, really liked this and I think that where it ended was perfect. Thanks for putting it up here.
Shiloh chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
You... you have NO idea how terrified I am of clicking the 'next chapter' button.

-does it anyways and holds his breath-
Enemy of Righteousness chapter 32 . 8/20/2011
My mind is blown.

Holy shit.

You are a God. That is all.
SmilingWave chapter 32 . 8/18/2011
my god. i cant even. this story is just. no words man.

i absolutely just love your story. it's like. sighhhhh

so sad, but oh so good. thank u for ur hard work and im kinda sad that i didn't read this when u were actually in the process of writing this so i couldn't read it step by step. but i guess its okay since i got the completed version and could read to my hearts content.

well just thanks again for your hard work and to continue on with ur other pieces.

brilliant and amazing :)
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 32 . 8/16/2011
i can't believe i haven't reviewed this story yet, this gotta be at least the third time i'm reading it -; i want this in my book-case, where i have all my other favorite stories!

i loved the part where jayden broke the mirror, it was just really poetic. and the painting of the beautiful girl who saw herself as ugly! since it was quite some time ago i read this i must have wished for it to end that way subconciously, i was like "i hope i get to see things from seaton's POV, i bet it's all sexy" and it was, lol p i don't really know what else to say other than that i lurve mr. spencer (such a cutie!)this story is just too amazing for words! thank you very much for sharing it, and i'll probably re-read it again and again )
Arisa Ash chapter 32 . 7/27/2011
That ending was so unexpected. I feel like it was nearing the end very soon, but that ending wasn't what it could have been. Probably because you weren't planning on it being the end when you wrote it? Also, I can't lie and say I wasn't expecting a hot sex scene after all that, and was left a tad disappointed. Regardless, I enjoyed the story. I don't have many complaints about it at all (perhaps because I actually finished it a few days ago and forgot to review, or maybe it was that damn awesome).

Throughout your chapters, there were a few spelling / typing / grammatical errors, but they weren't too difficult to ignore.

The characters were all very interesting to me, though I found being in Jayden's head sometimes was a little annoying and repetitive.

Another reviewer said that the voice in 'Breaking The Mirror' reminded them of 'The Catcher In The Rye,' and I completely agree!

Great story. I'd definitely read a sequel if you ever made one.
CamdenHughes chapter 32 . 7/18/2011
At first I didn't want to read this, because it was long and had angst, and I was looking for something short and humourous... But hell, that was amazing.

You have a light touch which is amazing, I didn't feel like I was drowning in the murky depths of tragedy.

You weren't afraid to have comedic moments, and every character was well drawn. You even had a happy ending.

Oh, and on to the ending, you were right, that was where it was supposed to end, I'm glad you didn't try to drag it out. I'd like to know more, but I like it this way too, we know it's going to get better, but you're leaving it up to us, and I admire that in a story.

Well done! (oh, and sorry for the long reveiw, but I read it all in two sittings and was I'm really excited to reach the happy ending)
ruruu chapter 31 . 7/14/2011
sequel sequel sequel pleasee? i love this story so much, dont leave me high and dry D:
2,039 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »