Reviews for Breaking The Mirror
That Boy over There chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
I just finished reading this story and it was so heart breakingly beautiful. I definitely cried at the very end where Seaton confessed to Jayden it was very emotional and extraordinary.
MyDearAssassin chapter 32 . 1/27/2012
I made an account just so I could fave your story and tell you how wonderful it was. So here it is: This story was completely AMAZING. I loved it so much, and you are a such a talented author. Congratulations on being amazing
toinfinity chapter 18 . 1/23/2012
i cried during this chapter...i was so afraid that charlie was going to get power of him. when he got away i was just like 'whoooosh.' i didnt even realize i was holding my breath.

gah. D-:

and now. im holding my breath again. lieutenant jacobs. lovely.

and sorry for not reviewing every chapter, i just love it so much and didnt want to stop reading. but i HAD to review for this one.
No one chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Wow, I'm actually reviewing for once xP btw your story is amazing and I've only spotted a few errors here and there :) also I mostly clicked on it for the mirror thing cos I wrote a one shot on mirrors. Im gonna go finish reading now. Also my account . or something similar
Me chapter 32 . 1/8/2012
Thank you for writing this story. I really, really, REALLY love it! One of the best stories I've ever read!
Witch19 chapter 32 . 12/19/2011
I fell in love with ur fic straight away. I love it so much, and I'm a bit sad to see it come to an end. One of the best fic I have read.
Spelllcheck chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
His mouth usually stayed snaky and sharp, but now it remained closed. - Did you mean snarky?

after my school would've ended for me- after school would've ended/after my school would've ended

I see you have a beta for the future chapters. I will stop annoying you. :)
Spellcheck chapter 9 . 12/8/2011
Those eyes boar into me, burning my. - bore, me
Beta chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
think your nothing - you're

It the good way. - In
um chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Gable your money away - gamble

tell me your hungry? - you're

Damnit. - dammit/damn it
um chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
He's terrifies - He terrifies

I completed Mr. Spenser's paper on the first day. - Spencer

And if I've missed the next Harry Potter because of that theory, that's it's the publishing companies fault anyway, for not putting a decent cover on a good book. - And, if that theory has made me miss the next Harry Potter, that's the publishing company's fault anyway- for not putting a good cover on a good book.

Why, do - Why do

Just to clarify: I really do like this story. I've read it before and I liked how not- cliche it is. Even when incorporating cliches. x
Beta chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
'and so I don't know if he'll lat me' - should be 'let'

'more comfortable them those holly benches' - 'than'

"Yes, sir –I'm mean no, sir," - 'I mean'

'we both know your brilliant,' - 'you're'

'He asked.' - you switched to past tense?

'But after a minute, his face sobers, "The second thing, is I'm like to ask how'd you get that horrible bruise?"' - But his face sobers after a minute. "The second thing I'd like to ask you is, how did you get that horrible bruise?"

'I haven't used barely any.' - I've barely used any.

Um...is this annoying? my user's DisneyIsHardcore if you want to tell me to stop.
Hmm chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I've read this before, and reviewed so this time it's anonymous :)

"Did you here me, boy!" - should be 'hear'

"I know to keep warm your supposed to keep moving" - should be 'you're'

Just thought you might like to know. :)
AdriannaRomantica chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I actually didn't mind the ending. At first I was like *gasp!* but then I realized that it really doesn't need an ending. You leave it to the imagination; no sequel is needed. I feel that Jayden did get his happy ending even if you didn't write it out for us. Yes, the abuse was a little difficult to handle (I cried more than enough times haha), but it was just so beautifully written that I couldn't stop reading. Yeah, my tear glands were put to use during this story, but it for sure had it's moments of glory. I loved his friends so much. At first I was like Linda is annoying, but she grew on me :D All the characters fit into his life so perfectly that you couldn't help but love them. Overall, great story. It honestly had one of the best plot lines that I've read here. Goodness this review feels long, on a closing remark, I enjoyed your little comments at the end of some of the chapters...like all the rewards for reviewing...I wanted to save the nonexistent puppy but I just couldn't stop to review (I JUST HAD TO FINISH!) Thanks for sharing this story, its a shame that there are so many people missing out on it. K Bye!
sunny-california chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love your story jayden is such is awesome character to read about
2,075 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »