Reviews for Life in Techinicolor Contrast
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
That was absolutely beautiful.

My favorites were blue and yellow (though it was immensely difficult to pick a favorite).

It was short and sweet, and though they all were separate, they fit together beautifully. (:
the plush frog chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
lovely.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Splendid! I was expecting a little more continuity - like the red dress woman to show up again, or the identity of the sender of the yellow tulips to be revealed, but I kind of like it in snapshot pieces. I'm also amazed at the deftness with which you rendered every seen completely achromatic except for one vibrant splash of colour - remarkable! The whole thing feels like a series of colour bursts illuminating the monotony of life. I really enjoyed it.
Cyan Dragonfly chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I think the only answer to this is a smile. Gorgeous piece, the way the emotions mixed with the colours was brilliant.
nuttx chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
My favourite had to be blue, because it was so simple and touching and perfect. The emotion and wording sent a shiver up my spine. Thank you, and I love it all.
i'll ask the stars above chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
this is one of the best pieces I have ever read. holy god. and Blue was just...amazing.
guu-sama chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow... just wow... That was an awesome story! The effort you put into writing this really shows, thanks very much for posting. :)
anillomalvadohotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
amazing... that's all there is to say. purely amazing.