Reviews for The Whispering of Fate
Esquirella chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
So what exactly is Cordelia's evil plan?
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
I definitely hate when I write a filler. They are so annoying lol. But they serve their purpose, I suppose. This one was good, not too much happened but I still liked it. Brandon is, and this is my new favorite word, a dilweed!
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Yay you managed to update. Good for you. Don't worry; I'll wait patiently. I like the nickname for Cordelia. *smirks* It's very fitting. Sorry your muse is gone. Hate it when that happens. Trust me, I know how it feels. Don't worry about the filler chapters. Sometimes they're necessary to help time go by. I didn't think the chapter was weird at all. I think it flowed well. Keep up the great work!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
Okay, I liked Brandon in the beginning but I'm starting to dislike him lol. Mayne this'll change as the story goes on but as for right now I hate the guy. No matter what anyone said to me I would worry more about my little brother and my sister than my partner. And if everyone was telling me the SAME thing I would believe them. He is totally in denial, ugh, boys in grown men bodies. Whatever will they do with themselves? Anyways, I really love this and I'm totally sorry my review is so long but I just had to say all that. Bye For Now!
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Hmm, what's a whisperer? Are they like people that talk to the Animals? Like Dr. Doolittle lol. I loved that movie. It's pretty cool that male wolves can havey the babies in this story. I'm lovin' it. I kinda knew Cordy, as I'm taking to calling her, was a B-I-T-C-H with capital Attitude. But every story has to have one lol. I have characters that I hate sometimes and they even make me sick.
Lucid Lune in Acoustic chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I really liked it. I just LOVE M-Preg stories and I was just sure there weren't any on this site lol. But there are and I'm stoked about it. I've been up ALL night listening to music and writing, and I'm like two shades shy of being a complete nut right now but I thought I'd review this before i brought the funny farm :D Awesome Work. Bye!
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
I really like this so far. I hope there's more! I REALLY don't like Cordelia. She's SO mean! Keep up the great work!
Kiri Hanna chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
love the story...update please?
efphrim chapter 3 . 2/20/2008
Aw, dude! This could be such a great story! UPDATE!
Death Tastes Like Cherries chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow.. it's really good. amour lela ami.
Loveless Breath chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Love, WHY HAVENT YOU UPDATED? Just wondering, not like I'm WAITING for it or anything. lol. Still love you, PLEASE UPDATE!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
What kind of mind games is Cordelia playing on Brandon to keep him loyal to her?
Tobyk947 chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
AH! OMG! I love you so much! It's so cool! I'm so glad you put "HER" in it ! I love you! I was feeling reaelly crumby today too! THank YOU! *HUGS*
Loveless Breath chapter 2 . 8/31/2007
Geez woman when are u finally gonna add something new?
Tobyk947 chapter 2 . 8/21/2007
Hey girl, sup? I'm commenting. This is the coolest place ever! HA HA..anyway, my email's not working and being an idiot, so i decided to write this. IF this things records the time i sent this, please dont ask me what i was doing up at 4:30 in the morning, though, nobody usually does notice the time except for me.I looked for this place foever, then remembered, duh it's on the paper you printed out for me, thanks so much for it by the way. You didnt add anything *POut* ha ha, i wrote a little more (I BOUGHT A NOTEBOOK FOR IT! EEP,I'M SO EXCITED), so i'll hopefully get it to you by next week, i dont know when you'll get this, if at all.

So, when my computer quits being a total #!* ($* piece of

* ($*& #$*%.

PS i edited that for you. if you can tell the spaces apart and count the little markings, you can figure out what i wrote, though you probably know anyway, knowing me. JUst a PPS, I wanted to add VIvian a little earlier then i planned, so i came up with a few ideas. Well, i'm tired as hell (hell isnt a bad word in my vocabulary) so i'll go to sleep before my brain implodes (or is it in-polde?) whatever, night.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »