Reviews for Nanowar
masterful me chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I started reading your story and was just wondering if you've read John Robert Marlow's "Nano"? It's a great, informative, exciting read... I sound like an advertisement. Sorry! I just read through this and that's what it made me think of, and it got me wondering, and I thought I'd ask.
alaneer chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Hey, very interesting. You have enough beginning here for two books.
ecwix chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow, a very fast-paced introduction. Here are just a few of my notes I made as I was reading.

"EuroNewsblog, English Addition."

Do you mean English Edition?

The news reports seem very professional and quickly set up a background for the events that are going on.

There just a few things I would like to mention. For those who don't have instant flash photographic memories, I think that sometimes, all the acronyms and shortened terms like "Sol-Prog-Fed" can lead to some confusion in the reader about what the heck you're talking about. However, I don't really know how you can change that without disrupting the sharp punctuality of the reports.

You have me wanting to know more, and wondering what happened in the years leading up to these events. You have vast alliances and organizations participating, and I'm looking forwards to finding out more about the organizations themselves and what they do.

Another thing I'm wondering, is how sort of "underground" nanotech facilities are able to operate hi-tech organizations while still illegal. I'm guessing that the U.S. allowed unrestricted nanotech, and that led to its downfall and many of the other organizations took their basis off those on the former U.S.

I'm looking forwards to finding out what happens! Good luck in future writings! :).